Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Another bug has been discovered. But please note that, unlike in the past, this bug does not always appear. (Attention to the penis of the naked opponent)

Снимок экрана 2024-09-28 014328.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: biscuit149

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Only this is not a theory, but a school biology course.
Male mosquitoes feed on flower nectar. And by the way, they navigate by smell
Yes they sense heat and carbondioxid. At our school told us this as well, but not the second part about naked male penis. Something's not right here :geek:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Yes they sense heat and carbondioxid. At our school told us this as well, but not the second part about naked male penis. Something's not right here :geek:

I could provide a scientific basis for this fact, but why? We're not at a scientific conference. hehe

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I could provide a scientific basis for this fact, but why? We're not at a scientific conference. hehe
I'm sure many users would welcome any evidence that includes naked human penis. You can do it not only for scientific reasons :D

kakaxee123

Aug 14, 2020
Here's a practical tip:
1. If you want to change the character name, press win+R on your keyboard.
2. Type regedit and find the computer \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sonpih.Next right click on Sonpih and select "Export".
3. Select the exported Sonpih file, make a copy for use, and now open the original Sonpih.reg file with txt.
4. You'll see a lot of code, and whatever else you do, you'll just search 'playername', and those names are numbered before them, with 1, 2 & 3 representing the three saves in the left column, and 4, 5 & 6 representing the three saves in the right column.
5. If you find "1_PlayerName_hXXXXXXXXX"=hex:, then the numbers after ":" are the names of the characters, and now you need a table of hex codes. Follow the correspondence in the table and replace the numbers you want to change.
6. For example, "1_PlayerName_hXXXXXXXXX"=hex:41,64,61, 6D,00" means that in the first save on the left, your character name is Adam (00 is the end of the code, don't change it), if you change it to "4b,65,76,69,6e,00", The character's name is Kevin.
7. Of course, the character's race can also be changed. It's the line above each playername."Hex: 48,69,67,68,20,45,6 c, 66, 00" means "high elf" (20 is a space), and "hex: 48,75,6 d, 61 e, 00" means "human".
8. Of course, you can also use this method to modify other things, such as muscles, gender, and so on. But I do not recommend too many changes, prone to save errors.Because some not only change the name, but also need to change the corresponding value.
9. The hex code comparison table is easily searchable on Google. If you're not happy with the character's name, search for it and change the character's name in the way I just gave you.
10. Double-click the changed Sonpih.reg file to add it to the registration list. If you open the game and find the Save error, please use the backup just now and restore the save.

Last edited:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I feel like those characters are fighting the air LoL.
I'm invisible. I'm gonna win.
Let's not be so harsh on the author. He is so busy creating effeminate men that he simply forgot to fix this bug.

I would suggest that he create a location (bar or arena) for online interaction between players (at least just a chat), but the author knows better.
We wish the author good luck

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
man I wish the game had an autosave at least lol

I got to a decently far point in the game, but I had forgotten to save for a bit. Then, after interacting with something in the world, my game completely froze, not letting me do anything. After restarting the game, I'm back to a much earlier point. If the game had an autosave, I'd at least be much closer to where I was last, but unfortunately I'm nowhere close.

kriegg

Aug 3, 2017
V9.5 - Lingerie Club

Windows: |
Linux: |
MacOS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes