doihawo

Nov 23, 2018
Looking back into the chat log, why are people being so fucking dramatic on here? it's like they treating everything as a personal attack.
Like how is "very, very, very, very gay" implies only dressing like a woman as a man qualified as "gay",i thought it was a joke, like explain to me im genuinely confuse. and wtf is "hired some infamous "diversity consultant" suposed to mean?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
why are people being so fucking dramatic on here?
"fucking" no not dramatic at all
-and yes it was implies as a joke, a very poorly received bad one at that, instead of real content we got shit that nobody likes

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
V9.5 - Lingerie Club

Windows: MEGA | PixelDrain
Linux: MEGA | PixelDrain
MacOS: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
V9.5 - Lingerie Club

Windows: MEGA | PixelDrain
Linux: MEGA | PixelDrain
MacOS: MEGA

Thank

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Well, if this is of interest to anyone, I noticed that there is no way to invite anyone from the brothel to your room.
I don't think this is right

Monkey94

May 31, 2022
I love how this game feels like it encompasses a ton of the map of Azeroth, or at least the Eastern continent. I got into it around 8. something if not earlier and the amount of change I've noticed (graphics, customization, animations) when I started my 2nd character was great. Now I'm about half way to where my 1st character stopped and doing the Academy just feels like a whole new game's worth of content. Plenty could be done better, from the grammatical errors to the qol but all in all, I think this is amazing if you're looking for a "Gay WoW" gotta fuck 'em all kinda game with some females and beasts thrown in. Not for everybody but definitely fun and "free" to boot.

And now with cards added, I feel like I've got more of an incentive to "complete" everything. Thanks Sonpih who will probably never see this message!

Reactions: Emilen

V3RN0N

Mar 1, 2020
I love how this game feels like it encompasses a ton of the map of Azeroth, or at least the Eastern continent. I got into it around 8. something if not earlier and the amount of change I've noticed (graphics, customization, animations) when I started my 2nd character was great. Now I'm about half way to where my 1st character stopped and doing the Academy just feels like a whole new game's worth of content. Plenty could be done better, from the grammatical errors to the qol but all in all, I think this is amazing if you're looking for a "Gay WoW" gotta fuck 'em all kinda game with some females and beasts thrown in. Not for everybody but definitely fun and "free" to boot.

And now with cards added, I feel like I've got more of an incentive to "complete" everything. Thanks Sonpih who will probably never see this message!
I think he actually used to poke around in here a while ago, so it's not too outlandish

Reactions: Emilen
3.50 star(s) 58 Votes