baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
I support weird kinky nonsense but I do find it a bit weird that the creator doesn't at least try to implement some sort of content filter on the sex scenes. Surely it wouldn't be hard? Just a quick filter in the settings menu as to what you do or don't want to see , and if a scene triggers then cut to the end of it or something? Would resolve like 99% of criticism against this game and make it appeal to a broader audience and reduce complaints without cutting anything.

Maybe they haven't done it as it would open a massive can of worms, like what exactly fits into each category. A wrong tag would result in a billion complaints that people saw something theyvdidnt want to see . So I guess they'd just prefer you to be OK with everything to fully play this game and make it your problem if you don't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: RodRyder

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I support weird kinky nonsense but I do find it a bit weird that the creator doesn't at least try to implement some sort of content filter on the sex scenes. Surely it wouldn't be hard? Just a quick filter in the settings menu as to what you do or don't want to see , and if a scene triggers then cut to the end of it or something? Would resolve like 99% of criticism against this game and make it appeal to a broader audience and reduce complaints without cutting anything.

Maybe they haven't done it as it would open a massive can of worms, like what exactly fits into each category. A wrong tag would result in a billion complaints that people saw something theyvdidnt want to see . So I guess they'd just prefer you to be OK with everything to fully play this game and make it your problem if you don't like it.
Or you can just accept that this is a game that caters to bisexuals

Crosantine

Sep 21, 2023

There was such an option before for enemy encounters only. I think it's only delayed the development progress so it was removed. There is no non-consent content in this game so you can just skip any scene you want. Even though you are being naughty to the enemy, you can just skip it. After the quest, the reward scene also you can skip it. You also get a huge spoiler on what's going to happen when there is a scene selector by reading the title/menu of the content. I think it's very clear what's written there. The best solution is to immediately close the game, open it again, load the game, and then ignore it. Forget what you saw, use self-hypnosis if necessary. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Plz_lol_bye

Dec 28, 2023
Is there anywhere to like leave a suggestion to the creator?

If it's only available via patreon, if you have access to said patreon can you leave a suggestion for me?

And if you're willing to that, is this a safe place to state said suggestion?

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
People, maybe it makes sense to find another game? For example " "? There is almost no plot, but there is also nothing that you don’t like. The game is in 3D and there is the ability to go online to communicate with other users.
If the author is deaf to his consumers, I see no point in arguing with his decision.
Although I really like "Lust for Adventure"

3.50 star(s) 58 Votes