pawn123

Jul 23, 2020
My god. These updates are... .... ... .... .... not worth waiting for ... ... .. .. . . . . . so small.. . .. . . . . compared ....................... ............. with .................................... others ................. did ............. you see..........................................what ........................................................................................i ........................................................did ..........................................................................there?

blackcat97

Mar 15, 2023
i feel like he is teasing us with his updates.. i dont undrestand why .06 .07 .07 ...ets what is his idea from it .. it got annoyind :mad::mad:

Minxielicious

Jun 9, 2023
Better to come back to this game in like a year when there is actually some content created ... Looks more like the dev found a milk machine to slowly milk their patreons with small updates that add very little content. It is an okay games, but stop milking people

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I certainly don't feel like I'm hooked-up to a milking machine, since I can roughly guess how much time and effort even these "small" updates require from the developer. So for a measly $3 dollars a month, thinking I'm getting a decent deal out of it.

Minxielicious

Jun 9, 2023
I certainly don't feel like I'm hooked-up to a milking machine, since I can roughly guess how much time and effort even these "small" updates require from the developer. So for a measly $3 dollars a month, thinking I'm getting a decent deal out of it.
if you feel like that then its just fine, i personally dont agree though as its all patreons together who make up the total income of the developer which is a lot higher then those three dollars. For three dollars i can actually get a subscription to a streaming service and watch thousands of hours of movies that took millions of hours to make. not saying the game isnt any good though, im enjoying it, but i would like to see bigger updates ... If you see value in very small updates then good for you :)

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Another reason I like small updates is that I believe it lowers the chance of burnout. It does no good for a game or it's fans to have one or two large updates and then the developer closes up shop because they can't handle the strain anymore. Even with being a member of this board for a mere 18 months, I've seen it happen already a good half dozen times with single developer games.

This update was around 228 megs, which I consider a fair enough price for $3. As to the other patreons, it's up to them if they do the same or consider total income as their yard stick with update content. I doubt most game developers on this site make enough money to go full time. But if they did, I might reconsider my backing but likely I won't. Main reason you ask, it because I'm a patreon ($5) to a fanfic writer that does it full time. He writes a story I love, but he also writes in two other fictional universes I don't care about (GoT and Percy Jackson). So I have to wait months sometimes before he gets back around, so one could argue that I'm wasting my money in these dry months. Yet for me, it's putting food on his table till its my beloved story's turn.

Do the same with some actors, go see all their movies even if they're garbage because it helps their career.

Minxielicious

Jun 9, 2023
Thats true i guess, there have been quite a few nice games that are sadly never going to be finished ... Maybe smaller updates will help, who knows ... I guess we will see what happens with this game. I do hope they will finish it and will have a lot more content because so far its been a pretty nice game/ story to play

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes