bunty11

Jan 12, 2019
I'm wondering wether the dev actually likes the subject of the game. He keeps setting up amazing quests and story lines about M/M that seem to be abandoned ever since 0.1

Anyway 0.4 is nothing extraordinary, just a couple of pages that you have to grind through a thousand times just to reach the point were you give half a handjob. I don't know if all this padding is to slow down to get more money, or the dev is uncomfortable the subject
had this thought after playing 0.5, I have no idea why adding a femdom principal was a priority for this game. the creator seems to be prioritizing all of the women characters at the moment, could be for a reason but I'm really not sure who they think the audience for this game is

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
My favorite quests are jerk buddy and landlord maid so far, they did add more male content with the landlord on 0.5 at least. My biggest question is are they going to slow down on the numbers for updates? Like Lust for Life is at like 0.31 while this one is already at 0.5? Or is this going to be completed super fast and be super small compared to the other one?

Reactions: lexlutha

bunty11

Jan 12, 2019
I'd love to know what update there's actually sex involved in this sex game.
so I asked the dev and apparently it will happen when the MC is more confident, which is weird seeing as the game is based in humiliation so far and things are mostly done to the MC instead of the MC initiating any of it.

so maybe in 3 months the MC might graduate from wearing women's lingerie and a butt plug all the time, giving handjobs to two guys, anal masturbation, and i guess enduring his landlord masturbating by humping his butt from behind to sex with a man lmao

Last edited:

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
had this thought after playing 0.5, I have no idea why adding a femdom principal was a priority for this game. the creator seems to be prioritizing all of the women characters at the moment, could be for a reason but I'm really not sure who they think the audience for this game is
I hope I am wrong, I really do, but I am afraid that the Dev doesn't like M/M at all and is just trying to capitalize on the fact that sissy html games do really well. The fact that he set up so many story lines at first just to abbandon them seems like a strategy to get more patrons and keep them hooked. He's clearly a smart businessman looking how organized he is, but it starts seeming a bit gay-baiting

Talonix

May 3, 2019
I hope I am wrong, I really do, but I am afraid that the Dev doesn't like M/M at all and is just trying to capitalize on the fact that sissy html games do really well. The fact that he set up so many story lines at first just to abbandon them seems like a strategy to get more patrons and keep them hooked. He's clearly a smart businessman looking how organized he is, but it starts seeming a bit gay-baiting
Or it’s just a slow burn sort of story, building up towards experimenting with guys and taking off from there. While we aren’t getting much each month, neither does his other, straight game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Just because someone becomes / wants to be a "sissy" doesn't mean they want their sexual partners to be male.

The "sissy" might just like looking & acting feminine, while still wanting female sexual partners, the equivalent of a "sissy lesbian".

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Just because someone becomes / wants to be a "sissy" doesn't mean they want their sexual partners to be male.

The "sissy" might just like looking & acting feminine, while still wanting female sexual partners, the equivalent of a "sissy lesbian".
Why introduce so many quests centered on MC's attraction to men and dicks then?

Reactions: CJ29 and bunty11

bunty11

Jan 12, 2019
Why introduce so many quests centered on MC's attraction to men and dicks then?
i mean the first post says " deal with many other characters, both female and male " so I have no idea why they said it. the developer also confirmed sex with men will be in the game lol

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Give the OP some time to update everything. The Dev does it sneakily.

Of course if you are in a hurry, you can go over to tfgames and grab it there, or just take i took from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xasta

Jul 3, 2019
Impossible to increase Feminization above 5 so It's impossible to buy clothes for the quest of Mr Morrison despite the fact that the changelog said it's possible.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes