reddreadsky

May 18, 2019
Impossible to increase Feminization above 5 so It's impossible to buy clothes for the quest of Mr Morrison despite the fact that the changelog said it's possible.
Try this:

Right Click the page > Inspect

A side bar should open up. In that side bar, navigate to the Console. Then enter:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.feminization = 6

Reactions: GamerDaddy

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Impossible to increase Feminization above 5 so It's impossible to buy clothes for the quest of Mr Morrison despite the fact that the changelog said it's possible.
That quest only requires shoes and underwear which you can buy at that level

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just a minor complaint, but I hate when games with a customizable name for the MC do not have some default name for people who don't like coming up with their own. Especially when the MC is not a blank-slate self-insert with no background.

This game (at least at 0.1) not only wants the name for the MC, but also for MC's crush, and you can leave them both blank, leading to silly looking dialogues.
I could understand the complaint if it about figuring out the relationship, sometimes games will ask you who this woman is to you, but you are unsure if she is intended to be your sister or aunt.. etc...

But for character names??? how hard is it to type "Bob", or "Max", or your own name... just pick a name...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
Is the paywall really necessary? It's a fine game and I like the sissy progression, but it seems to be better written with male characters in mind. The principal pretty much goes from 0 to 100 real quick, whereas other characters offer a slow and steady progression... Maybe that's something that can be remedied later.

Talonix

May 3, 2019
You can do it at Fem 5, you just have to make sure your shoes are more than the default. He berated you for not being fem enough.

Yvanoe

Dec 1, 2018
Personally I am kind of pissed. I was a subscriber on Patreon and now I have to go on Subscribestar but they don't accept Paypal So I subscribed for a couple of month for sweet fuck all.

Last edited:
Reactions: boredlooking23

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Why do these games always make the MC out to be a spineless loser that gets pushed around? Like, why can't you have a confident MC that transitions, it always has to be some over-dramatized 'everyone is a bully' femdom crap.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Monica_ITA

May 17, 2023
It translated well.
I love these kinds of games and unfortunately I don't know English well.
I usually let google translate but it's not always right.

It was a nice surprise to find it in Italian.

Does anyone have the right link for discord?
I can't get in.

Katte

Mar 4, 2018
Why do these games always make the MC out to be a spineless loser that gets pushed around? Like, why can't you have a confident MC that transitions, it always has to be some over-dramatized 'everyone is a bully' femdom crap.
yeah i get you, but this one is not a game about being trans, is about sissys and they really like this " i'm someone with zero confidence that can't stand for my self and like being humiliated " thing

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes