Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Since the 'face' of our MC is Jean Hollywood... they could easily add some switch paths to the game... Jean has more videos of them toping or switching than being bottom.

john thorpson

Jul 30, 2018
So online version says 0.20 but changelog and version here states 0.19. Not sure which is more accurate. Just a heads up.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
if you need to use CHEAT:

open console in Dev-Tools of your Web (ctrl + shift + c), in console paste: SugarCube.State.variables.player . You'll see an object. In this object you can change varibales: SugarCube.State.variables.player.femininity = 100 or SugarCube.State.variables.player.femininization = 12

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
if you need to use CHEAT:

open console in Dev-Tools of your Web (ctrl + shift + c), in console paste: SugarCube.State.variables.player . You'll see an object. In this object you can change varibales: SugarCube.State.variables.player.femininity = 100 or SugarCube.State.variables.player.femininization = 12
much easyer way is to use saveeditonline

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
this scene makes the whole game(among other sexy scenes):

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
Well, I am a fan of this game. I have played every update at first time
But I have to say, since 0.1.5, read the changelog takes me more time than play the game. I'm a bit tired of this.
But still, I have to say, this one has made a good story, at least to me.
Just hope there's more content to play.

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
How do I raise feminization? The quest log says Melissa' Plan, but I can't do anything with her.

Last edited:

Talonix

May 3, 2019
How do I raise feminization? The quest log says Melissa' Plan, but I can't do anything with her.
What does the “Melissa’s Plan?” Quest log say to do? It could be you just need to wait a day or two, or do stuff at home, or buy a certain item.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This is a game that tells you what to do at ANY point in the game. Even someone who does not know english could probably figure it out. This is very sad.

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes