Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
First of all, my primary fetish is shotacon, I'm writing this with a special emphasis.
- mc, whose dick is growing for some reason.
- lots of big tits, pretty young women who want to fuck with him.
- MC abused by women
- spontaneous sex even if you do nothing
- adolescence scenario
I want a dislike button, it shouldn't be this hard to produce something a little bit original. I wouldn't even pay a penny for this game.
Why dislike it? No one is forcing you to play, or even comment, in a threrad on a game that doesn't meet your criteria. You are not the gatekeeper of what's released here or anywhere.

Just MOVE ON if something doesn't match your interestes. SImple concept, no idea why so many people seem to not understand this.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I see the hobbit, but not the ring...

Another hobbit MC game. It's a pity that these Harem games seem to be usually of this style, that the MC remains a dwarf. At the same time, these hobbits are quite often also beta shit, when they take hits left and right from both girls and boys who have grown the balls to consider themselves a man.

That male protagonist is a bit questionable. Rather, it should be a kid protagonist.

The only reason I download this is because of those women. That MC looks so untrustworthy that it won't sell the game. I hope this will remain a Harem game and not bring any harsh fetishes like NTR, femdom,... and I wouldn't be able to watch those women as lesbians either.
And we care why? if you don't like it, you're welcome to simply move on without bothering to add more waste to the thread. ;)

Aug 14, 2022
I like it lol. Small but quality wise nice wincest game but sadly only with "room mate" / sister. She has a great model and her story is ok, I like her personality which is perfectly done here. MC is supposed to be 18 but he looks like a shota but I find it ok too since his D is big lol. Some background renders are to washy/pixelated. Windows are made of paintings ?
The sex scenes are good with the dialogs like the ones with him cumming ones is not enough or that she was shocked he needs to have a second round, the facial expressions of the nurse where pretty good. Only the animation looks jancky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoyed the game, hope to see more of it in the next updates, sadly no mommy milkers. :cry:

Reactions: Lust0ne

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I can only say playing a small guy and dominating grown up woman is the best kind of power fantasy, imo way better than playing a muscled 2 meter guy.
i completely agree i like it's better, i love games that do that. especially with the domination element.
because sure you can be the tall strong son, who is no longer a boy and is now a real man. those are usually the ones who dom their moms in games. but i just love playing the little perv that creeps and spies on his mom, while she still thinks of him as her sweet boy that she has to take care of.
also the whole 'i found a secret book that will teach me how to make mom my bitch' premise works better with this kind of mc.

btw i really hoping this game will have the options for some rough bdsm content, because there are clues for it that got me exited, and because i think the mom model really fucking HOT!

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes