Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Funny thing: if you accept the defaults whith Student and Teacher then you will get the enormous amount of "Error has occurred"... And almost each new render you will have to click on Ignore. That's a pitty and ridiculous. So don't do this and skip at once to some scheme with sis/mom/aunt whatever you want. In that case no errors during the Prolog occurs.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
male young boy dominates mother/milfs is my guilty pleasure, but please, PLEASE, I beg for a non-whore mother/milf, it completly destroy the taboo and everything. I love oblivious mothers, or that one who accept the thing for the love of son or just because the corruption, but jesus in every game of this type mothers feel sexually attracted buy the son and this completly destroy all. Please, stop with these whores, be original. Worst scenario is where these devs write the mother not only a whore attracted by the son, but even in love with a shitty romance. Wtf man, respect the taboo.
And, for the love of god, stop with horse monster cock attached to a boy, jesus christ.
I agree, games where 'mom is just really horny so lets fuck her' are the worst.

But in this game I think the mc will use the guide he found to slowly manipulate his mom into submission, getting her to comply with more and more degrading things

Reactions: Subversesuxx

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I agree, games where 'mom is just really horny so lets fuck her' are the worst.

But in this game I think the mc will use the guide he found to slowly manipulate his mom into submission, getting her to comply with more and more degrading things
If this is true and done right the game would be instantly my favorite on this site.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
A bit odd to have the name of the totally-not-related 'Teacher' cause KeyErrors every time it's said or happens to be a part of the next line of text.

Also a bit odd to outright state what's going on behind the scenes (corporate mafias, some recipe related to the 'disease,' billions of dollars on the line) in the prologue.

Also a bit odd to have someone get extremely comfortable directly aiding masturbation, but react that strongly to an additional thing. Like, if Tim was calling for it to be done more frequently than necessary, or it was a noticeable inconvenience, sure, but "How dare you" seems a bit of a reach when the reasonable worst to expect was "Nah, not gonna do that." Heck, they established earlier that he (apparently?) couldn't get it done himself without secondary stimulation, but she goes from being directly involved every time to multiple days of "we won't even speak" to... have him realize he could die from not getting it done.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. Can someone help me with something?
As i say i just find this game now. So i download and try it. But i notice something strange...
If i try to save the game, the game tell/show me that i already have some save file in the game... but as i say this is me first time download and try it. Also the game is just new. And in the game folder i do not have save folder.
So i come back on the forum again and look the developer name.
And look like that this game share the same save folder with sweet dreams (the other game from the same developer)
Can someone tell me if there is a way to create a different folder? Or if there is a way to let the pc understand that this is a different game?

Someone with the same problem and can help me?
Hope the developer read this comment. Because i do not wanna lost the other game save file.

Thank you

Reactions: Max Grey

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
I like the story and ero events. Reminds me Mama Shibori 2. But guy and chick on TV looks way better than MC and his "landlady", don't know why dev not choose them as main models for characters.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I liked what I saw in the prologue, a bit "Cliche" but valid. The only thing I didn't like is the MC's face, my neighbors who smoke marijuana have a better face XD
I would like to know if the game is going to have so many options in the future that it ends up requiring a guide.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I liked what I saw in the prologue, a bit "Cliche" but valid. The only thing I didn't like is the MC's face, my neighbors who smoke marijuana have a better face XD
I would like to know if the game is going to have so many options in the future that it ends up requiring a guide.
what kind of weirdos smoke marijuana id stay clear of them

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hello everyone.

It's an update with corrections.

- Fixed the problems in the route: "Student and Teacher."

- Fixed the problems with saving the game. Previously the saved files appeared in the other game Sweet Dreams. The path where the game is saved has been modified so that this does not happen again.

Unfortunately, you will have to start the game again.

PC: - -

MAC: - -

Android: - -

Reactions: Ara-sH and acondo

Max Grey

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. Can someone help me with something?
As i say i just find this game now. So i download and try it. But i notice something strange...
If i try to save the game, the game tell/show me that i already have some save file in the game... but as i say this is me first time download and try it. Also the game is just new. And in the game folder i do not have save folder.
So i come back on the forum again and look the developer name.
And look like that this game share the same save folder with sweet dreams (the other game from the same developer)
Can someone tell me if there is a way to create a different folder? Or if there is a way to let the pc understand that this is a different game?

Someone with the same problem and can help me?
Hope the developer read this comment. Because i do not wanna lost the other game save file.

Thank you
This problem has been corrected in the last download links.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You know what? I like the shota genre. Not because of the shota himself, but because you get to see more of the woman. Does wonders especially if said woman is in the milf category.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes