ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Hmm, dunno about this one. While I can understand to a certain degree why it currently has 4,5 star rating, I personally think it's average at best currently (a generous 3 star from me). I went into the game having high expectations because of the rating, and was left disappointed as result. The renders are alright, not bad, not great. Could've almost just stuck with renders only and it'd almost be an improvement over the animations, I'm not a fan at all. The models, oh the models :p MC is.. interesting, mom is great, couldn't care less about the rest of the characters. Can't really speak on the story or dialogues since I skimmed the parts I stayed for and breezed through the rest, it doesn't seem horrible, but nothing particularly captivating either.

Also as a small nitpick that others have pointed out already, you should change "roommate" to "landlady" in the intro, since that's the universal alternative name of a certain parental figure ;)

I can only blame myself for ruining the first impression. Despite that, it still seems like a game worth checking in on every once a while to see how it develops, good luck with the project.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
this could turn out to be a very good game. right now the game is pretty short, but there is enough content to make it worth a download.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sound a lot like "The Guide" a comic by SDSeal... Big difference... In the comic, the son actually looks like an 18 year old "young adult" and not like an anemic 12 year old boy.
Check it yourselves.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
@ Lust Sakura Games
Sorry. I know this is early. But can we expect pregnancy later?
The game is looking very good so giving a option for pregnancy may make it more wholesome.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabutnik

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hmm judging by the preview pics this game is going full side character mode...? Dev should focus on the mom before he inevitably burns out like they all do.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I don't quite understand what the last item "Fantasies" affects. The developer explained in detail about endurance, massage, but these indicators do not have separate statistics, they are pumped by the story. And these are the indicators that will affect the game. How exactly the rest of the indicators affect the game, we can only guess.

1682864361029.png

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
What's with the kids eyes??? Does he have chronic allergies also? Not to mention with that much testosterone production he should be huge no look like a skinny 12 yr old. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Put it on SS, a subscriber platform that doesn't give a shit about content (free to call your chars whatever age and write any story you want). Even on Patreon simply don't put dl links there and just put a link to SS/Discord where the dl links are, problem solved (and what many loli/shota devs do as a idiotic-Patreon-TOS workaround).
What is SS??

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
Why is the classroom flying in mid air?
Pic 9

Dont the dev know what horizon is ;)?

(i have used Daz 3D for too long i see all rookie/lazy issues)

"My goal is to create the most exciting games possible"
Then you need to pass the uncanny valley

Reactions: LamentEntertainment
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes