EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lust_Guide_result.jpg

Overview:
The hero suffers from a strange medical case, he generates excessive amounts of sex hormones, but unfortunately, it's difficult for him to get aroused like a typical boy. The doctor and the nurse seem strangely interested in this medical anomaly, so they offer him a strange treatment to stimulate his sexual desire.

His housemate, the most important person in his life, offers to help him through this difficult time but makes it clear to him that she will never cross the forbidden line. Fortunately for the hero, he finds a guide who will show him, step by step, how to fulfill all his fantasies and forbidden desires.

How far do you want to take a relationship? Will you choose the path of domination or love fantasies? How big would you like your harem to be? The choice will be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Lust Sakura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

17.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg Lust 1.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
First of all, my primary fetish is shotacon, I'm writing this with a special emphasis.
- mc, whose dick is growing for some reason.
- lots of big tits, pretty young women who want to fuck with him.
- MC abused by women
- spontaneous sex even if you do nothing
- adolescence scenario
I want a dislike button, it shouldn't be this hard to produce something a little bit original. I wouldn't even pay a penny for this game.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't understand why mods here don't correct the tags on these shota games. I understand that the dev says the 4-foot-tall characters with prepubescent facial structures in these games are 18, 19, or 20 years-old and render them with big dicks, but we all know the fetish this is catering to is shotacon. Just tag it correctly so those of us that don't want to see this stuff can avoid it.
I understand why the devs don't want it tagged that way and seldom put the shota(s) in the banner images. They get reduced scrutiny from the subscriber platforms and might even get a few accidental subscribers, but I don't see the reason for the sham to extend to F95.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol with that physique I think it's better to have the tags to know if humiliation and sissification are not in the planned ones :LUL: :LUL:, I like shotacon games, but I find it quite hard to believe that this mc with that physique can dominate someone without having the help of some drug, blackmail or "magic".

So yeah, a list of planned tags wouldn't be bad, and knowing if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot,or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

EDIT:

Good luck.

Last edited:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
OMG wow very awesome game!
first of all, the incest works great! the dialog makes sense after choosing mom-son, which isn't always the case with games where you choose relationship. also her name becomes mom in the dialog box which helps imo.

also, the model is super fucking hot! very pretty with perfect body and phat ass! perfect! and the fact that she is also the teacher is awesome in my opinion, even tho it wasn't really explored yet. i find teachers very hot and it has potential for really awesome stuff. like some harassment scenes from her students, and maybe ntr.

also - perhaps most important, the fact that there is male domination route - fuck ya! it makes me really look forward to the next update. i love bdsm, humiliation, harassments and all that shit in games and when i see a super hot mom character like this one i just can't wait to destroy that bitch.

great work!! keep it up!

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes