glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Been a while since I played this, and unfortunately need to start over from beginning.
But what is going on with that orgy? I saw no LI's, but are the side girls there? Are they just fucking a bunch of random dudes? No way to stop it?
You can, but why would you? At this point the MC is a master of gaslighting and potentially a rapist. Attending seems like the logical choice, plus, it's not like the chicks are going to renounce their sluttiness anyway even if you burn the place down. Speaking of which, that will also leave clues pointing to you as a demonologist.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The clones are a heavy flaw. I mean, it would make the girls more willing to chose you if the clones were literally fucking losers and left midway "exhausted" instead of banging the whole night...kinda annoying to think the girls still like the others just because the clones didnt fail their expections...

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So do any of the girls from this category go to the orgy? If not, then I don't care who else goes. I just want to know who to avoid if they go. Like, if its Iroha or Erika then whatever.

question.png

You can, but why would you? At this point the MC is a master of gaslighting and potentially a rapist. Attending seems like the logical choice, plus, it's not like the chicks are going to renounce their sluttiness anyway even if you burn the place down. Speaking of which, that will also leave clues pointing to you as a demonologist.
Because side girl or not, I'm not into anyone that would go there. But if it's just some pump and dumps, then I might go. And "potentially a rapist"? Do you mean by previous choices? Or was something made cannon? Because I've steered away from those choices, like helping Kate instead of molesting her.

And I'm still confused as to what these clones are, if they are being controlled by people (?) but I'll wait til I get there in the story. Last I played was several updates ago, so I know I've missed more than a little bit of story.

Reactions: BlasKyau

iforgotmypassword

Apr 1, 2018
Demon summons should maybe just match the level of the caster when first summoned. Feels odd to summon a chort/lamashtu a level 1 and ask myself..am I supposed to be grinding rats now?

Edit: Potions also didn't seem to work in combat for me and I couldn't tell whether that was intentional or not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So do any of the girls from this category go to the orgy? If not, then I don't care who else goes. I just want to know who to avoid if they go. Like, if its Iroha or Erika then whatever.

View attachment 3039655

Because side girl or not, I'm not into anyone that would go there. But if it's just some pump and dumps, then I might go. And "potentially a rapist"? Do you mean by previous choices? Or was something made cannon? Because I've steered away from those choices, like helping Kate instead of molesting her.
As the dev has said, no LI (main or side) participates (although Susan could, as long as they paid her, and for that reason I haven't even touched her).

And I'm still confused as to what these clones are, if they are being controlled by people (?) but I'll wait til I get there in the story. Last I played was several updates ago, so I know I've missed more than a little bit of story.
Varess controls the clones.

For the same reason I haven't touched Susan even with a stick.

The orgy is what has motivated me the least in the game (or what has demotivated me the most, to be more exact) and certainly, since I'm not interested in any of the girls who participate in it, my preferred option would have been not to go, plain and simple. No need to set fire to the room so that it doesn't happen, just not to going. Neither of the two existing options excites me, and of course I don't care what that group of sluts do because I don't want that the MC has any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with them, even casual sex.

My only concern with the orgy was to prevent the LIs from having sex with guys other than the MC (and to see who they were to consider whether to rule them out as LIs). Since none are going, my interest in the orgy is basically none, in fact the option I prefer (doing something else, set fire the alchemist room isn't into the "something else", and not going to the orgy) doesn't exist.

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017

View attachment 3039655

one hui or how her name is spelled do mention that one of the "side girl" is going to the party if the MC is going (they specificity said that they only go if MC do ) and Isabella a other "side character" can join but the player need to do some things for that to happen and as far i have seen you only get a screen that she has arrive to the orgy (i got that screen with the MC controlled clones of the males)
and for "side character" going to the orgy i am not including the girls that is part of the circle that host it
of course it may be some others "side" character" we don't know who also join think i have read a dialogue about some girls outside the seduction circle is going to the orgy but i only mention does we know by name

but the girl who joins orgy if player joins i have not as far i can see seen her in the orgy scenes in the game so i think she is only as of the moment only "there" in a story sense

no "main character" will go to the orgy only as of now only "side character"

so in short story wise one side character is going if MC goes and other only goes if the player do some actions before hand

"side character" = people inside the red circle
"main character" = people not inside it

if you have any more question i and others will do our best to answer them

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Varess controls the clones.
Are they clones of the MC?

so in short story wise one side character is going if MC goes and other only goes if the player do some actions before hand
The actions that get them to go, is that the MC telling them they should go? Or are they hidden behind some seeminly obscure choice? Like, it is easy to make sure that none of the girls in the rec circle go? Just don't want surprises.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Are they clones of the MC?

The actions that get them to go, is that the MC telling them they should go? Or are they hidden behind some seeminly obscure choice? Like, it is easy to make sure that none of the girls in the rec circle go? Just don't want surprises.
isabella will only show up to the orgy if the player/Mc say no to have her as a girlfriend and after that she will try to use seduction on player/Mc and the player need to play along and then later done the line the player need to tell her that he want to think on they relationship because "he" do not know if what they have is real or not so you need to choose some option when playing for her to show up otherwise she wont go to the orgy due to she has a relationship with MC (if the player do choose it wish as far i can see i do not see way not)

heck the player wont even be ask to join the orgy due to and i sort of quote(is not exactly what she says but close) a character "Isabella had 4 leg reason why i should not invite you to the orgy"

an the clones are copies of the guys that got "replaced" by that was going to the orgy the MC with ashara and vatress* or what the demon girl is named (the one the player aka MC has a contact with from the begining)

they help the player aka MC take care of the guys by having them go to the gym for some drinks (all the drinks expect the one MC is drinking has a sleep pill in it ) and then the demon girl helps MC do clones of does guys that is then controlled by MC so in a way with the Clones it is only MC that is using the girls even if others will think it is still the guys

as far i know some of the girls in the seduction circle wil go but i have not heard or seen any of the girls from the rec circle go infact i have only seen girls from the seduction circle but wil try to do more research on it and see if any named girls outside the seduction circle is at the orgy

but as far i know only one girl from i think the ilusion circle but my be wrong will do some research is going and that is only if the MC are going as far as story tells us have not yet been able to "see" her at the during orgy event

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
isabella will only show up to the orgy if the player/Mc say no to have her as a girlfriend and after that she will try to use seduction on player/Mc and the player need to play along and then later done the line the player need to tell her that he want to think on they relationship because "he" do not know if what they have is real or not so you need to choose some option when playing for her to show up otherwise she wont go to the orgy due to she has a relationship with MC (if the player do choose it wish as far i can see i do not see way not)

heck the player wont even be ask to join the orgy due to and i sort of quote(is not exactly what she says but close) a character "Isabella had 4 leg reason why i should not invite you to the orgy"

an the clones are copies of the guys that got "replaced" by that was going to the orgy the MC with ashara and vatress* or what the demon girl is named (the one the player aka MC has a contact with from the begining)

they help the player aka MC take care of the guys by having them go to the gym for some drinks (all the drinks expect the one MC is drinking has a sleep pill in it ) and then the demon girl helps MC do clones of does guys that is then controlled by MC so in a way with the Clones it is only MC that is using the girls even if others will think it is still the guys

as far i know some of the girls in the seduction circle wil go but i have not heard or seen any of the girls from the rec circle go infact i have only seen girls from the seduction circle but wil try to do more research on it and see if any named girls outside the seduction circle is at the orgy

but as far i know only one girl from i think the ilusion circle but my be wrong will do some research is going and that is only if the MC are going as far as story tells us have not yet been able to "see" her at the during orgy event
I first tried going to the orgy, since burning the place down seemed excessive. I had no interest in the orgy, so at first I tried to skip the scenes using CTRL, but after the first scene and seeing the first clone having sex, I changed my mind and decided it was best to burn the place down. I couldn't say how long the orgy lasts, nor am I interested in knowing. As I said, my preferred option would have been not to participate in the orgy (but with me taken note of the girls who participate so I wouldn't have anything to do with them).

EDIT:

I have restarted the game and I have seen that when they first tell you about the orgy there is an option to not go directly. I don't remember that it existed the first time I played. Without a doubt the only acceptable option.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Have a lots of errors. Arcane -7 How? was +1 resi. and after fight it get into - cool all after can give me extra dmg... and after Golem in rat dug. error when it att. same with rat flute... or when sprit att. and so on... the system needs bug cleaning... i try out cheat mod. maybe i can avoid the errors in resi. so i hade later on beach a chance not to get kill in 1 round. I can´t use poition in battel or scrolls it do nothing the scrolls do dmg and did not heal. with - in Arcane mana steal give enemy mana? come again.

Sasquatchnunu

Oct 16, 2018
Remove anything that overwrites screens.rpy in the game folder.

Same as above. Remove anything that overwrites any scripts. That will help with the missing spam screen.
As for scrolls, it appears you're right. They are broken. At least shrink/enlarge. Haven't checked heal.
Rat flute - this should have been fixed. Are you on 0.30.1G? If yes, then this must be rather specific and I'd need more details. For example what error you're getting.

Thanks for this. I'll have a look.
If anything that overwrites screen.rpy is an issue, does that mean it's impossible to unlock the gallery?

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
I think I found a bug. I'm playing the new version of the game, after having loaded a save from a previous version (I don't remember which version) but unfortunately the gallery shows all the scenes that I had already unlocked in the past as blocked. is there a way to solve the problem? or a simple way to unlock the gallery in general?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
so i try do dl again (4 time now) and again this
So only me had this? and make errors in 1 dug??? and then i fuck the rat spirit i get the error with arcane -1 i try out but , hey la to play all again for 5 times or more ... but hey you play free beta testing for renpey... and i dont do it for you.. Schönen tag noch.
eerrorrrrr.lh.jpg

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
so i try do dl again (4 time now) and again this
So only me had this? and make errors in 1 dug??? and then i fuck the rat spirit i get the error with arcane -1 i try out but , hey la to play all again for 5 times or more ... but hey you play free beta testing for renpey... and i dont do it for you.. Schönen tag noch.
View attachment 3058406
Man, it's like having a stroke in real time. :HideThePain:

Anyways, I can't read that image but if I'm interpreting it right, your 7-zip is showing the game's total file size as just over 2.5GB?

1699064440092.png

It should be larger than that, the current version's size is 3.7GB.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your download might be getting interrupted and you're ending up with a corrupted file. Trying to extract it would give you errors like in your image.

Try downloading it from a different server, or using a download manager.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I encountered some errors both when trying to work, when reviewing the statistics and also when trying to interact with some characters in their bedrooms, here I attach screenshots

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes