uterus

Sep 14, 2018
there are 3 empty spaces in my character glossary.
just wondering if i missed some of the content here.
maybe some one here can shed some light?
to the right of the fairies, to the right of kate and at the bottom to the right.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
The close button that shows the version 0.32 change logs.
99% sure it's some extra file called screens.rpy in your game folder. Remove it and it'll work.
I'm guessing it's the cheat mod. You can put it back in after you close that changelog window and it should work. You may miss out on some gallery improvements though.

Reactions: uterus

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
there are 3 empty spaces in my character glossary.
just wondering if i missed some of the content here.
maybe some one here can shed some light?
to the right of the fairies, to the right of kate and at the bottom to the right.
Faux & Thalia. Third one, I don't remember.
You didn't skip on any content. It's simply characters with no content, that I didn't bother unlocking as there's no point. I should remove them, but more important stuff keeps popping up.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
99% sure it's some extra file called screens.rpy in your game folder. Remove it and it'll work.
I'm guessing it's the cheat mod. You can put it back in after you close that changelog window and it should work. You may miss out on some gallery improvements though.
That worked. Thank you very much for your help.

Reactions: Xiongmao

Maeek

May 26, 2022
I don't have the rat queen? icon unlocked i remember seeing the event though. Do I need to replay the whole game again?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I don't have the rat queen? icon unlocked i remember seeing the event though. Do I need to replay the whole game again?
Unlikely. If you hentai'd her in the sewers, then proceed with Willow's story and go to sleep at home (use the bed).

cardinal11

Nov 15, 2021
Just taking a moment to post some pro-Klaus propaganda, because I had a dream where he kept arresting an ex of mine, and I kept having to swing by and throw popcorn at her with him to get her out. I know people hate him, but there's something about him fucking up so consistently that I love.

He's like a cat that exists purely to cause misery, and that speaks to me on a deep, emotional level. Anyway, appreciate the continued updates, hope this gets the following it deserves.

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
That's because some of the cheat codes are obfuscated in the script. The four garbled codes are, in order:

MakeMeStrong
GiveMeGold
GiveMeSkillpoints
RizaAtelier
Which ".rpy" file did you find the obfuscated codes in? I cant get any of the codes to work on this newer version except the Halloween one. Is there a trick to de-obfuscating them. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: smjin

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why limit yourself with such cheats if you can edit the savegame, its just tricky to give the demons xp since they need to be summoned in battle to change ^^

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
Will pregnancy lead to extra LIs down the line?

I also read that you can sneak in to the orgy if you don't break up, but can you still be the only male in that case?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Will pregnancy lead to extra LIs down the line?

I also read that you can sneak in to the orgy if you don't break up, but can you still be the only male in that case?
There were plans to bang the babysitter, but I dropped it due to time constraints. Might revisit that idea one day.

Yes, you can be the only guy if you sneak in.

Reactions: Jeskes

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Which ".rpy" file did you find the obfuscated codes in? I cant get any of the codes to work on this newer version except the Halloween one. Is there a trick to de-obfuscating them. Any help is appreciated.
If they're not working anymore, he must've changed the cheat codes and possibly the string replacing function too.

Tbh I don't know which file exactly, I took the lazy approach and just opened the entire scripts.rpa in Notepad++ and searched for one of the cheat codes. No tricks unfortunately, but you can figure out how the functions work if you have some coding knowledge.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes