Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
I have a couple problems, and I'm honestly not sure what the issue is or where I went wrong.

First issue, I had the strategy meeting about the party and I broke up with Isabella (if memory serves, I accepted her advances and broke up with her to attend the party, and I went with the decision to drug the party, can't be sure as it's been a little bit.) However, I have no option for anyone else to talk about the party and no hints to trigger it in any fashion. I saw the name Yua come up a couple times while looking through posts here for advice but I can't find anyone with that name.

Second (and possibly related) issue, I am missing some slots in the side character roster. Four in total, what am I missing? Am I going to have to restart entirely?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
can't even edit saves the game won't let you load them, the mod bricks the game you can't even get to the load screen

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
How do you learn spells? How do you make money other than burger joint? I thought you could make talismans but the box is gone from the table

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I get a change log message that won't close if i have the mod in, will only let me look at the change log, not even close the message
did you try to edit the save in any way while mod was installed? that could be causing problems

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Wait, this game has harem in the title, why is my irresponsible and indiscriminate weinering getting me in trouble?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes