Maeek

May 26, 2022
Unlikely. If you hentai'd her in the sewers, then proceed with Willow's story and go to sleep at home (use the bed).
Accidentally unlocked that event. I usually wait a couple updates so i can enjoy the game, but was too tempted by the christmas event. Are there going to be more christmas events for other characters or one big event? An event with asuka would be nice

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Had the same problem. Try an older save. I replayed from the choice to break up with her and skipped the rest. There was a talk between her and the succubus after the orgy that didnt play before, after that it triggered correctly.

Last edited:

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
All the gallery slideshows and wallpapers are locked even after unlocking them all in the previous versions

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Accidentally unlocked that event. I usually wait a couple updates so i can enjoy the game, but was too tempted by the christmas event. Are there going to be more christmas events for other characters or one big event? An event with asuka would be nice
You already have a Christmas special with Asuka. As for more specials, there's probably gonna be one big event with most characters and another one for Eileen. It's all in planning, so things may change.
All the gallery slideshows and wallpapers are locked even after unlocking them all in the previous versions
Did you transfer the persistent file when updating?

Reactions: Kirimaru

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
You already have a Christmas special with Asuka. As for more specials, there's probably gonna be one big event with most characters and another one for Eileen. It's all in planning, so things may change.

Did you transfer the persistent file when updating?
Yes I did. Scenes remain unlocked. Nvm I use JoiPlay and was using Ren'Py 7.6.1 even before the update and I only keep the save files in the sync folder to preserve the date and time of the saves. But it causes some issue with persistent file like the settings reverting back to default.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2021
Anyone got a full save file for the game? Lost alot of mine and honestly don't have the patience to run it back :/ Or a gallery unlocker would be nice.

Reactions: AwsHen

SpawnFromStyx

Dec 16, 2019
Okay, I don't know who sells the rat flute, and I cant find the person in the Meadow. Please help me.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Okay, I don't know who sells the rat flute, and I cant find the person in the Meadow. Please help me.
Go straight, left, right. Once there, look at centre-right of the screen.

That after harem in changelog does it mean the main 'story' is done ?
No. The harem refers to the seduction's circle orgy and the protagonist attending it solo.

Reactions: ToxicTharja

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Sababukin Cheats Mod:

Lust Harem 0.36 :
/ (1.17 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
0.32.1 is now available. Bugfixes, including the plague girl's events not starting on new saves. If this was your first time playing, feel free to update and check it out.

EDIT: 0.32.1B is now available. More bug fixes:

Last edited:

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
So, I thought I was being clever and unlearned Phantasmal Torment for the extra skillpoint.
Now it seems like I could make use of it, but it's not offered by any trainer that I've found.
Am I missing a way to relearn the skill, or, if not, is there a way I can add the skill to my character via cheating?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
So, I thought I was being clever and unlearned Phantasmal Torment for the extra skillpoint.
Now it seems like I could make use of it, but it's not offered by any trainer that I've found.
Am I missing a way to relearn the skill, or, if not, is there a way I can add the skill to my character via cheating?
You're not wrong. I somehow forget or push back adding it. You can use the renpy console if on PC and want it that badly. Use phantasmaltorment.learnt

Reactions: gaikotsu3

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 646, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen spamscreen is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moderator Note: Don't post walls of text without putting them under a spoiler next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes