4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
What a shame, i was wondering whats going on, havent heard much.
That artist was really good, i'd try my best to get him back :c

Reactions: Ninthja

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Hmm 9 months with no development or news. Could the game be abandoned? I really liked the art style and how it went for the Murder House kind of vibe. Was expecting a lot from it ngl like going back to the usual life of college, train or bus scenes yada yada. Welp. Maybe one day it will be back.

Sigvikkayak

Jan 5, 2021
Hi!
Just a reminder - I was the writer for this project. As it happened, the artist left the project, after which all work came to a halt. Leed tried to find a replacement, but to no avail. At the moment all work has stopped and communication has stopped. It is not worth waiting for an update.
Thank you for still being interested in our work.
Good luck to everyone and have a good game :)

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Hi!
Just a reminder - I was the writer for this project. As it happened, the artist left the project, after which all work came to a halt. Leed tried to find a replacement, but to no avail. At the moment all work has stopped and communication has stopped. It is not worth waiting for an update.
feelsbadman

I wish you guys good luck too.

EliKuC

Feb 21, 2022
Can you tell me how the scene was unlocked yuri I have already tried several things but no more does not give one it always repeats with Jay or with the Boss

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Hi!
it make me sad

Reactions: tripleP
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes