Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Where is whore 6 where is Drc cave??
1698522624153.png
This is where whore #6 is supposed to be (it's in Sheer Cliffs, where are the harpies and I've already rescued her in that play).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get snow key?o_Oo_O

how do i get the recipe for dynamite, i cant find it
You have them right from the start (the 3 last recipes : lines 20, 21 and 22
), though the ingredients are only found in the desert (Sand and Fire Herb, you should already know for Mucus and Powershroom).

Good continuation.

Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
yeah I have all of the ingrediants but i don't have the recipe, i have all the ingredients but i cant craft it because the farthest right box is still question mark

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

yeah I have all of the ingrediants but i don't have the recipe, i have all the ingredients but i cant craft it because the farthest right box is still question mark
If you have every ingredient needed, you should try each combination once to see if it validates them. It worked fine for me (I just checked with an old save when reaching the desert for the first time).

How can i pass it?
You have to put them in the order of the rainbow, though I don't remember if it's from red to purple or from purple to red.

Good continuation.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_20231101-234447.jpg
Intro of the game even if I customize all the npc to be male when I start training with mirana you can't choose a sex side and it still shows the female one and after the battle the male mirana appears

killlv8turbo

Jun 8, 2022
The Error continues, since 9.0 version.....

Happens as soon as we use dynamite to unlock the path to the pyramid.

How to Fix it?

errorlog.png

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I still think this game needs to change the images on the cards based on what gender you're fighting. It's weird to have so many cards about tits when no one in the fight has them.

Reactions: Juuntaro

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I don't know what to think about this update : while the idea of full customization is nice, the result is mixed. Outside Mirana and Rat Haircutter, they feel like different people (Gaffer Choo being the most concerned o_O). They keep the same name, making ridiculous the male version still being called Slutty Kathy among others. Furthermore, it doesn't apply to old saves and makes the choice very difficult now :cry: (for bi people at least). As a result, I think I'll stay with the orignal ones.

I also tried the previous one I skipped. The event with Lumberjack was very funny but his interactions are fickle (one chance out of two for either making a compliment or being rude to work).

I still think this game needs to change the images on the cards based on what gender you're fighting. It's weird to have so many cards about tits when no one in the fight has them.
Not only the appearance but also the names (for example, "Boobs Strike" doesn't make sense with male characters).

Good continuation.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes