redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
1697363899673.png Hi guys. Im new. Anyone can help? im stuck here atm. 1. cant progress for that merchant yinyang coz i dont have leather to give to that black merchant. 2. Also cant get the other dildos. 3. And cant get anymore glassful. 4. lastly I cant find anymore of those Flydicks cobra chick coz they dont spawn anymore.

pls help. if u can give me a save that would help alot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rhastacrisis123
Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 3007428 Hi guys. Im new. Anyone can help? im stuck here atm. 1. cant progress for that merchant yinyang coz i dont have leather to give to that black merchant. 2. Also cant get the other dildos. 3. And cant get anymore glassful. 4. lastly I cant find anymore of those Flydicks cobra chick coz they dont spawn anymore.

if it help use it as you wish

Reactions: Konius
Aug 11, 2020
Is this game really this glitchy?... I got an error screen after picking the character when they ask if you are a virgin... Doesnt matter what you pick it goes to a black screen. After downloading the whole game too. UGHo_O

janasheen1

Sep 13, 2021
How can i have sex with resqued whores. On the 2nd floor when i click on them nothing happens. I dont know how to proceed further

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
Is this game really this glitchy?... I got an error screen after picking the character when they ask if you are a virgin... Doesnt matter what you pick it goes to a black screen. After downloading the whole game too. UGHo_O
The game is held together by hopes and dreams at this point. A shame that it's made in Ren'Py. The clothing and customization is completely pointless when it's not reflected in scenes, because the engine choice forces the author to have everything pre-rendered. Performance is also awful. Ren'Py was not made for anything beyond VN's and basic point & click games.

Overall it's decent, but it's betrayed by the engine choice.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 3007428 Hi guys. Im new. Anyone can help? im stuck here atm. 1. cant progress for that merchant yinyang coz i dont have leather to give to that black merchant. 2. Also cant get the other dildos. 3. And cant get anymore glassful. 4. lastly I cant find anymore of those Flydicks cobra chick coz they dont spawn anymore.

1. & 4.
The cave/mine north of the starting area is the best place to farm leather from flying dicks ...
If you have defeated all mobs ... sleep ... over night they will respawn ;)

Whenever you get hold of a dildo ... stuff it into the Slut Statue ...
That will open up new paths ...

The other Glassfuls are inside the Mystery Cave ... you need the "yin-yan-seal" to enter ...

Reactions: redcaptain
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes