djmouer69

Jun 26, 2023
hi, how fight the tentaclemonster ?
When i choose "run", he fucks my ass, when i choose "freeze", he eject me....
thx

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2018
I am afraid ... it is me who got things wrong this time ...

Either it is inconsistence within gameplay ... or I did misunderstand the MCs role ...
- The Questlogs order you to slay/kill the oponents
- How do I receive leather (skin) and fur from living beings :unsure:
Because you are using an exfoliant globe.
Ok, Michelle is dissapointed, maybe right now is the moment to understand she/he is not the center of the Universe.

Aug 10, 2018
I'm not able to find the active area in the dock to pass to the desert.
Maybe all the quest has to be cleared? I don't want to have sex with those disgusting bats (why chick harpys and we have bats?). The ugly dick of the satyr is my limit (I just try not to look at it).

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Because you are using an exfoliant globe.
Ok, Michelle is dissapointed, maybe right now is the moment to understand she/he is not the center of the Universe.
I don´t bother too much about Michelle ... as long I am not openly offended ...
It is about me being confused (and embarrassed) for not seeing the obvious ...

Maybe Lust Madness can help and sort out the purpose of our beloved MC ...
- Is the MC supposed to erase/kill all wackos from the surface :devilish: ?
- Is the MC supposed to cure the madmen from their sexual frustration/frenzy by forced seduction :love: ?

I tend to believe the later one ... but I am no longer sure about it ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: jorgebuenorro69

beba94

Nov 7, 2021
How to take quest for 2 fairies. It tells me that i don't have the necessary se skill unlocked, but all available sex skills for fairies are unlocked.

Aug 10, 2018
I don´t bother too much about Michelle ... as long I am not openly offended ...
It is about me being confused (and embarrassed) for not seeing the obvious ...

Maybe Lust Madness can help and sort out the purpose of our beloved MC ...
- Is the MC supposed to erase/kill all wackos from the surface :devilish: ?
- Is the MC supposed to cure the madmen from their sexual frustration/frenzy by forced seduction :love: ?

I tend to believe the later one ... but I am no longer sure about it ...
My hypothesis is: once the enemy is defeated (and the message is clear "defeated" and not "killed") he goes to a gym to get stronger, makes the laundry at home, spends some times at home with a Newflix series and from there to bed after fapping with a game in his realm where a developer made us the MCs. And thinks, tomorrow will be a better day and I'll win.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
can someone PLEASE tell me how to find the yellow dildo and the 4 scrolls ive been stuck forever
Same here, someone who could help?
The Yellow Dildo is the reward for solving the Whore Wall puzzle ...
To solve the puzzle you need all 4 scrolls which are scattered around the cave maze ...

Don´t remember the exact locations ... something like west, north-west, north-east and east of the entry/camp of the cave maze ...

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to catch slime girls
Basically the same way your MC captures other monsters ... just do not let them split ...
Place as many Beartraps as possible around them ... to reduce the number of SeineCards needed ...

If they split, you are f*cked ... the capture-mechanic doesn´t seem to work anymore in that case ...

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes