88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It would be greet if on RH 1 and 2 we were able to catch enemies and puth them to jail, but this way I don't like killing target becous somone had decide that the monsters on under RH3 need to kill enemies befor were abele to gain permission to catch enemies. Dispointment. rank hunter 1 and 2 are no fun without catching enmies and killing the enmies no way in hell. I don't feel comfortbale taking somone life just for some bunch of cash. Give runk hnter 1 and 2 the possiblity to catch enemies to put them in jeil otherwise is just anoying and disapointing me.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
It would be greet if on RH 1 and 2 we were able to catch enemies and puth them to jail, but this way I don't like killing target becous somone had decide that the monsters on under RH3 need to kill enemies befor were abele to gain permission to catch enemies...
Just in case you didn´t catch the goal of fighting opponents in Lust Hunter ... the MC doesn´t kill ...
The MC forces them to (re)experience lust and passion again ... be it by domination or submission ...
Mind the intro ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just in case you didn´t catch the goal of fighting opponents in Lust Hunter ... the MC doesn´t kill ...
The MC forces them to (re)experience lust and passion again ... be it by domination or submission ...
Mind the intro ;)
yes the MC kill the target in 2 first level hunter befor reachin hunter level 3 befor that MC does kill the target. Which I don't kille in first place.

Do see tha MC can catch the target sinc the Hunter level 1 and 2? Tell me. iif befor HR3 we can cattch them? If not you don't say none sese that HR1 and HR2 had catched their target.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
yes the MC kill the target in 2 first level hunter befor reachin hunter level 3 befor that MC does kill the target. Which I don't kille in first place.

Do see tha MC can catch the target sinc the Hunter level 1 and 2? Tell me. iif befor HR3 we can cattch them? If not you don't say none sese that HR1 and HR2 had catched their target.
I have to admit ... there are enemies, the MC can not seduce ... Mummies and Skeletons ... but they are already dead ...
They just forgot to stay in their graves ...
Any other opponent can be sexed ... if you don´t choose a path (submit/equal/dominate) for your MC before the first attack, you might consider the outcome to be death ...
If you choose to have sex ... every battle has a happy ending :love:

Again ... mind the intro ...
The Witches stole all lust and passion for themself ... the MC is supposed to bring them back (by force) ...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have to admit ... there are enemies, the MC can not seduce ... Mummies and Skeletons ... but they are already dead ...
They just forgot to stay in their graves ...
Any other opponent can be sexed ... if you don´t choose a path (submit/equal/dominate) for your MC before the first attack, you might consider the outcome to be death ...
If you choose to have sex ... every battle has a happy ending :love:

Again ... mind the intro ...
The Witches stole all lust and passion for themself ... the MC is supposed to bring them back (by force) ...
I had the conclsuion that you don't even read what I'm saing.
Which first 2 ranks in in quest log that you have the option to catch your enemies target?
If keep statting your goundby assuming that: thare i talking about HR3, it mean you don't know how to read properly and keep saing that you keep saing.
I talking about HR1 and HR2 level, which their quest had non of catch enemies. It make no sense killing enemies int thes HR level quest without even had possibility to cacth them and with that prsion we can't even use it in HR1 and HR2 level. Which for make no want to play it anilong since I play this gam from the beginig.
You what you saing you keep stand you ground like blinded one.
what have you ned to do to be able to catch them instead of killing them I thing you just new player here buddy.

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I had the conclsuion that you don't even read what I'm saing.
Which first 2 ranks in in quest log that you have the option to catch your enemies target?
If keep statting your goundby assuming that: thare i talking about HR3, it mean you don't know how to read properly and keep saing that you keep saing.
I talking about HR1 and HR2 level, which their quest had non of catch enemies. It make no sense killing enemies int thes HR level quest without even had possibility to cacth them and with that prsion we can't even use it in HR1 and HR2 level. Which for make no want to play it anilong since I play this gam from the beginig.
You what you saing you keep stand you ground like blinded one.
what have you ned to do to be able to catch them instead of killing them I thing you just new player here buddy.
To be honest ... I do not understand your gibberish engrish :unsure:
I tried to make sense of it ... tried to help ... i failed :cry:

Maybe you should post with your first language ... or like I did in the beginning ...
Post the problem in your 1st language and what you believe to be the english translation ...

Edit:
I just noticed, you are born in Russia ... so your 1st language wouldn´t help me to understand ...
Even your 2nd language (Italian) won´t help ...
Sorry

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
HamUnDo
By using my patented 88Michele88 translator 3000*, I'm able to translate this mysterious language. :giggle:
* Accuracy not Guaranteed.

I have the conclusion that you don't even read what I'm saying. Which first 2 ranks in the quest log that you have the option to catch your enemy's target?
If keep standing your ground by assuming that I am talking about HR3, it means you don't know how to read properly and keep saying what you keep saying.
I am talking about HR1 and HR2 levels, which the quest had none of catching enemies. It makes no sense to kill enemies in the HR level quest without even having the possibility to catch them, and with that prison, we can't even use it in the HR1 and HR2 levels, which makes me not want to play it since I have played this game from the beginning.
You want to keep standing your ground like a blind person. What you need to do is to catch them instead of killing them. I think you're just a new player here, buddy.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
HamUnDo
By using my patented 88Michele88 translator 3000*, I'm able to translate this mysterious language. :giggle:
* Accuracy not Guaranteed.
Feels like sitting at the bar with guys from Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt ... meeting for the 1st time ...
They all speak German ... but they won´t understand the other´s dialects from the beginning ...
I guess you two communicated enough to understand each other ...

So 88Michele88 complains about not being able to capture enemies right from the start ... instead you have to kill them until your MC reaches HR3 ...
(At that point I interferred, that your MC defeats the opponent ... but doesn´t kill it ... which was not Michele´s problem)

In terms of immersion/canon it is absolutly correct to unlock the prison later in-game ... inconvenient but correct ...
Imagine:
- Your MC got washed up at the river with nothing but a name ... no memory of skills ... no equipment ...
:unsure: Would you open an armory or prison to a complete stranger ? :unsure:
- Your MC has to gain the villagers trust (reputation) before they give access to the prison ...
- Your MC has to hone his skills before he has the confidence to capture anything ...

Aside the immersive aspect ... a non-Patreon player barely has the cash to buy boosterpacks for Seine-Cards at low levels ...

Did I get it right this time ?

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Yes, 88Michele88 has a long and glorious history of getting things wrong. He is the nexus of many a crisis. It's best to respond to him as you would a young child or ignore him as I do.
I am afraid ... it is me who got things wrong this time ...

Either it is inconsistence within gameplay ... or I did misunderstand the MCs role ...
- The Questlogs order you to slay/kill the oponents
- How do I receive leather (skin) and fur from living beings :unsure:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game started off with a very good premise even the sprites in the image folders that were not included in-game in previous versions for example the lesbian content with I believe female slime being the first on having any sort of foot fetish content yet in the time I didn't play the game was due to my perception of those sprites in folders for release like a version or two later on however what I experienced was it was still not applied so really at the end of the day I really don't know if it is worth the time to reinstall and get up to date at least on the Tavern missions.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
This game started off with a very good premise even the sprites in the image folders that were not included in-game in previous versions for example the lesbian content with I believe female slime being the first on having any sort of foot fetish content yet in the time I didn't play the game was due to my perception of those sprites in folders for release like a version or two later on however what I experienced was it was still not applied so really at the end of the day I really don't know if it is worth the time to reinstall and get up to date at least on the Tavern missions.
Man, I've added a lot of content over the last 3 years.
There are 42 enemies in the game (14 female, 14 foot and 14 male) that you can interact with. And this is any sex from licking feet, pussy and ass to vaginal and anal sex or 69 position. Moreover, you can avoid any content you don't like, want to play for futa and only see futa content? Easy. Or play for male, only against female? Easy.
And now for the feature. You can catch any enemy and put him in jail. In prison you need to perform some interactive actions to level up the enemy and send him to a brothel.
Dozen locations. 100+ quests. Relationships with 6 NPCs from the village, who have a full-fledged event, after which you can call them to your house and fuck them. This I haven't yet mentioned the card battles and the ability to change clothes (hundreds of varieties). Change hairstyles on your head and genitals. Make your boobs or penis bigger or smaller. More pregnancies and heaps of other fetures I've added over the last 3 years. And a lot of other things. I release updates regularly adding new content.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Man, I've added a lot of content over the last 3 years.
There are 42 enemies in the game (14 female, 14 foot and 14 male) that you can interact with. And this is any sex from licking feet, pussy and ass to vaginal and anal sex or 69 position. Moreover, you can avoid any content you don't like, want to play for futa and only see futa content? Easy. Or play for male, only against female? Easy.
And now for the feature. You can catch any enemy and put him in jail. In prison you need to perform some interactive actions to level up the enemy and send him to a brothel.
Dozen locations. 100+ quests. Relationships with 6 NPCs from the village, who have a full-fledged event, after which you can call them to your house and fuck them. This I haven't yet mentioned the card battles and the ability to change clothes (hundreds of varieties). Change hairstyles on your head and genitals. Make your boobs or penis bigger or smaller. More pregnancies and heaps of other fetures I've added over the last 3 years. And a lot of other things. I release updates regularly adding new content.
I get that you've added content over the last 3 years it was I believe about half a year ago was the last time I attempted this game and the foot content was as result of won battle with female slime which was the concept in my original post on foot licking/toe sucking during lesbian interactions with the creatures in the game as like I've seen in majority of games the feet content mostly circulates on footjobs and foot worship done by male to female...so really it wasn't meant as a personal shot at all it was just being observationally opinionative.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes