Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
If you are openminded and attentive, the solution is pretty obvious ... you have the hint right in your Sex Stats ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Except there are twenty billion versions of these flags. Even this specific version. I have tried inserting it in every which way and none of them bloody work.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
It's the rainbow order
There are, I shit you not about 5 different orders in which these flags are depicted. I tried ALL of them, which had the right colors provided. Top To Botom, Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, Bottom Up. None of them worked. At this point I dont care. This game is not worth it anyway.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There are, I shit you not about 5 different orders in which these flags are depicted. I tried ALL of them, which had the right colors provided. Top To Botom, Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, Bottom Up. None of them worked. At this point I dont care. This game is not worth it anyway.
Puzzles are very fucking confusing, believe me, I always play puzzle games and they are so puzzling. :LOL:(y)

killlv8turbo

Jun 8, 2022
The game is good, but as I said before, I gave up playing because the updates didn't change almost anything, I went back to playing in version 8.9 and there are only errors, in the map of the missions, when you blow up the paths to the pyramid, there are so many errors that it was impossible to play.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
You seem to me very shallow, fast-forward ... and lazy ...

1. Slutty Kathy tells you, to put them in clockwise ... starting from the very top ... right before she hands the Whore Stones over to you ...

2. Search function ;) ... the puzzle was discussed just a few pages before ... someone even postet an image of the solution there ...

If this is too much strain for you ... you should stick to CGs, GIFs and movies/clips ... no work, just fap ...

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
You seem to me very shallow, fast-forward ... and lazy ...

1. Slutty Kathy tells you, to put them in clockwise ... starting from the very top ... right before she hands the Whore Stones over to you ...

2. Search function ;) ... the puzzle was discussed just a few pages before ... someone even postet an image of the solution there ...

If this is too much strain for you ... you should stick to CGs, GIFs and movies/clips ... no work, just fap ...
You, know it looks very good when you proceed to insult and mock somebody, calling them lazy and telling them they should have used the search function. When if your own, lazy ass, would have bothered to scroll up a little further on this very page. You would have seen that the message you replied to was not the first one I left. And that I have obviously used the search function before I posted.

But I guess having a brain would have been too much strain for you.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
You, know it looks very good when you proceed to insult and mock somebody, ...
I did not mean to mock or insult ... I meant to tease ... sorry for the offence ...
Guess my intention got lost in translation ... English is not my first language ...

... calling them lazy and telling them they should have used the search function. When if your own, lazy ass, would have bothered to scroll up a little further on this very page. You would have seen that the message you replied to was not the first one I left. And that I have obviously used the search function before I posted...
Did you realize, that the image I mentioned, is a few posts above the one you quoted on top of this page ?
If you are openminded and attentive, the solution is pretty obvious ... you have the hint right in your Sex Stats ...
:sleep:

But I guess having a brain would have been too much strain for you.
That hurts :cry:

dogsyn

Jun 3, 2021
I can't do open the mysterious cave entrance duty.I created the key for hidden cave but when I go to talk to the sellers nothing happens.Can someone help me? I can't be hr 3.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I did not mean to mock or insult ... I meant to tease ... sorry for the offence ...
Guess my intention got lost in translation ... English is not my first language ...

Did you realize, that the image I mentioned, is a few posts above the one you quoted on top of this page ?

:sleep:

That hurts :cry:

Right, I do not know what you expected, with that kind of opening line and closing remark.
But if you did not mean it, then I apologize too.

If this is the image you are talking about.
Then as you can see, I have.

Eitherway. I have since tried to use unren to turn on the dev console and it bricked the game. I cant be bothered reinstalling it.
So the point is moot.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Right, I do not know what you expected, with that kind of opening line and closing remark.
But if you did not mean it, then I apologize too.
My zodiac sign is the scorpion ... I just can´t help to sting (tease) every now and then ... sometimes it hits too hard ...
( Wasn´t there a story about a turtle and a scorpion crossing waters :unsure: )

Eitherway. I have since tried to use unren to turn on the dev console and it bricked the game. I cant be bothered reinstalling it.
So the point is moot.
Are the console and dev console enabled in different files ?
I enabled the (standard) console without unren (v.0.8.8) ... don´t remember file and variable though :rolleyes:
(Since it´s not as comfortable/simple as Bethesda´s, I didn´t bother taking notes)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nalsuloth

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
There you go, lad.

Reactions: ayacs2
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes