hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Sure. As of now its not doing anything. Also, I always download full code during an update. so no worries.
Ren Py errors are really fucking painstaking and are difficult to fix. Unless the game gets newly updated, and the update should fix most Ren Py errors.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
*Knock On Wood*

I had no errors in my latest playthrough ... still don´t know the cause of those fasttravel issues ...

Edit:
... but I found that in the desert ...

LustHunter - Lost Mobs.png

I thought the error causes missing mobs ... turns out they miss even without that error ...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
*Knock On Wood*

I had no errors in my latest playthrough ... still don´t know the cause of those fasttravel issues ...
Some errors are just random I guess. Perhaps the developers did a half ass job on not catching all their fuck ups. One error is understandable, but if the game has constancy of Ren Py error screens with white background and error strings, then the game was really poorly made.

Duchoact123

Aug 5, 2023
The according quests for the Cave Maze (#22, #23 & #24) become available at HR3 ... HR2 opens the entrance (if you sexed the orc) ... but you can´t do much inside ...
The cave is too much of maze & puzzle for a detailed written walkthrough ... maybe you find a gameplay video somewhere ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant find Red Dildo i go check all map but i dont see it :(

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Some errors are just random I guess. Perhaps the developers did a half ass job on not catching all their fuck ups. One error is understandable, but if the game has constancy of Ren Py error screens with white background and error strings, then the game was really poorly made.
It's not exactly a fuck up. It happens right when we are nearing the Desert Area. It's still not a big deal, unless it crashes the game, at the moment. Hopefully this will get resolved in v0.8.9.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It's not exactly a fuck up. It happens right when we are nearing the Desert Area. It's still not a big deal, unless it crashes the game, at the moment. Hopefully this will get resolved in v0.8.9.
V 0.8.9 should fix most bugs for the game, we will have to wait until then.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I start to wonder looking at First04 screenshot ...

What are the visual differences between various platforms (Windows/Mac/Android) :unsure:
How much could you see, playing on a smartphone :oops:
Windows and Mac platforms will have better visuals.
Android for smartphones will have more difficult to see visuals because of the screen size. To be honest Windows and mac are better platforms to use because you wouldn't have to worry about poor quality visuals for games, and also we are talking about a smartphone here, of course the visuals will be far more difficult to see and depict.

First04

May 3, 2023
Windows and Mac platforms will have better visuals.
Android for smartphones will have more difficult to see visuals because of the screen size. To be honest Windows and mac are better platforms to use because you wouldn't have to worry about poor quality visuals for games, and also we are talking about a smartphone here, of course the visuals will be far more difficult to see and depict.
However, I believe the developers will improve and fix this issue in the future.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes