hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Can't find it anywhere
Sorry, can't help. Try this site's search engine topmost right corner, and type in "whore stones." There are not many results, I am sorry I am unable to help you, you would probably need to ask someone else for help. Anyways, it is getting late at the moment, so going to go to bed in about 20 minutes. Sorry again for not being much help. :rolleyes:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Whats the order for the whore stones, when you have to put them in the door?
Have you firstly googled it? I just did, and didn't find much on "whore stones." Not even a walkthrough. :censored:
If you are openminded and attentive, the solution is pretty obvious ... you have the hint right in your Sex Stats ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
How to unlook all stone in cave maze
The according quests for the Cave Maze (#22, #23 & #24) become available at HR3 ... HR2 opens the entrance (if you sexed the orc) ... but you can´t do much inside ...
The cave is too much of maze & puzzle for a detailed written walkthrough ... maybe you find a gameplay video somewhere ...

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
how to get max stamina 4 to 5 ?
The Clothing you can buy/find affect your stats ... the panties you recieve during the intro increase your escape (evasion) by 15 ...
The Buttplug (+1) and the Presents Suit (+3) (red ribbon) increase your Stamina ...

Or you can use Skillpoints to increase them in your Charactersheet ... but that´s stupidly expensive for stamina ...
The first step would cost 1000 skillpoints ...

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
1692892504629.png

Getting this when attempting to fast travel to a different location. Ignoring it is not leading to any issues, but I am afraid something might happen later.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 2875755

Getting this when attempting to fast travel to a different location. Ignoring it is not leading to any issues, but I am afraid something might happen later.
I am afraid ... there is no solution to this ... I mentioned that error before :(

:mad: I am pretty pissed now :mad:

6th playthrough on v0.8.8 and always the same error in the late game (Flatlands/Desert)

Once popped up, it always occures when I fasttravel to locations other than the village ...
It seems to be connected to enemy spawns (GenerateEnemyPos) ...

I don´t think, it is save to ignore (?) ... as I had enemies listed, that were not on the map ...
Don´t know, if they spawned out of the boundary or inside structures/foliage ...

Any ideas, how to avoid or fix it ?
Got no answer so far :cry:

Reactions: ksrkblaze
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes