HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
They're at the farm house and the house where dom widow is. You have to click on house objects to find them
I thought about that before ... but my search was never fruitful ... guess, they spawn in random spots to random times ...
Will focus on the houses ... next time I get there ...

THX

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
is the game really as bad as the reviews say?
If you dump like 25 Bucks per month on their Patreon ... the game is actually playable ...
Still repetative and grindy and a WIP ... but playable ...

If you don´t want to waste your cash ... there is an unlocker for free awailable ...

If you don´t want to pay and don´t trust the unlocker ... the game is perfect for pure masochists ...

icestage

Aug 16, 2023
Into Desert it's possible to find a cave, a wheel and a Pyramid... But all of them are blocked. I complete almost all quest but it's impossible to enter. Have you a solution?

Best regards.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Into Desert it's possible to find a cave, a wheel and a Pyramid... But all of them are blocked. I complete almost all quest but it's impossible to enter. Have you a solution?

Best regards.
I suggest to complete all quests ... may be they are accessable then ...
Might also be ... they are just not ready yet ... then we have to wait for further updates ...

(I would check myself ... but ... lazy me forgot to save in time ==> a bug forced me to start over :cry: )

icestage

Aug 16, 2023
I suggest to complete all quests ... may be they are accessable then ...
Might also be ... they are just not ready yet ... then we have to wait for further updates ...

(I would check myself ... but ... lazy me forgot to save in time ==> a bug forced me to start over :cry: )
Thanks, I miss just couple of mission... Try to complete then... Probably these location are still in developing stage

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Hi,
Lost my save and looking for the order of the whore stones to open the door in Kathy's Brothel event.
Thanks in advance.

Please ignore. I found the solution.

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
:mad: I am pretty pissed now :mad:

6th playthrough on v0.8.8 and always the same error in the late game (Flatlands/Desert)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once popped up, it always occures when I fasttravel to locations other than the village ...
It seems to be connected to enemy spawns (GenerateEnemyPos) ...

I don´t think, it is save to ignore (?) ... as I had enemies listed, that were not on the map ...
Don´t know, if they spawned out of the boundary or inside structures/foliage ...

Any ideas, how to avoid or fix it ?

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
How to make it work?
It´s the same error, I got when 1st launching LustHunter ... any further attempts cause no errors ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No need to photograph your monitor ... just press CTRL & A followed by CTRL & C within the (Traceback)Editor ... when writing your post, press CTRL & V ...
Copy & Paste ;)
Preferably put the text into a Spoiler ... keeps your post structured and readable ...

Back to your question ...
Did you try to start LustHunter again ?

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes