Ukliwood

May 15, 2020
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
hi, need update unlock,can y help? thanks in advance

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Dear Lust Madness, I have both parts of the maze cave in my inventory, but the quest menu says I still have to find the second one and find my way out of the cave... When trying to use the blocked north exit of the cave, it says I have to find the key. Help appreciated in advance :)

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Where do I find the all the Gifts for the Nun ?

Q: White Ink and Bread ?
A:
Are sold by Herbalica Flower at the market ...

Q: Bones ?
A:
Are dropped by Skeletons/Mummies or can be found in the Desert ...

Q: Sacred Ring ?
A: ???

Q: Candle ?
A: ???

I have absolutly no idea, where to get the Sacred Ring and Candle from ...

Please help !

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Dear Lust Madness, I have both parts of the maze cave in my inventory, but the quest menu says I still have to find the second one and find my way out of the cave... When trying to use the blocked north exit of the cave, it says I have to find the key. Help appreciated in advance :)
If you have two parts ... you have to combine them, to get the key ...

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I have tried... I am probably dumb... How can I do it?
The same way you mix your potions in your inventory/bag ...
Drag Part 1 over Part 2 and drop it ... they should merge to the CaveMazeKey ... a metal key ...

Or did you confuse the MysteryCaveKey ... a blueish disc ... for the CaveMazeKey ?

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The same way you mix your potions in your inventory/bag ...
Drag Part 1 over Part 2 and drop it ... they should merge to the CaveMazeKey ... a metal key ...

Or did you confuse the MysteryCaveKey ... a blueish disc ... for the CaveMazeKey ?
It didn't work the first time, now it works... thanks :)

Jul 30, 2022
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6920, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

How do i fix this? Haven't been able to run 8.7 or 8.8.

icestage

Aug 16, 2023
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6920, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

How do i fix this? Haven't been able to run 8.7 or 8.8.
It seams you miss that lib. this is the path .\LustHunter-0.8.8-pc\lib\python2.7

check if it's inside

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes