fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
You Know i have been playing alot of these games and never have i come across a game that is so pay to win. It destroys the etire reason i wanted to play this game

Reactions: Venomkiel

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I am unable to complete this task. Where can I find the cave entrance. I already have the complete key.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Odd...I canno complete the cave quest. I cannot get key from the other merchant, as I need 10 leather. But I cannot buy, craft or collect leather????

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
Just noting an issue with the items that are unique to the new Desert location.

Sand: no way to get rid of it except to give it as a gift or use it to make dynamite

Egyptian Cum: Can't use it to fill the bathtub. Can't sell it. Just keeps piling up.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
This reminds me a bit of another game on this site. Except its a bit different.

That one has a lot of inflation, potions - same models.

I would say that the card battles are also a difference. I would prefer that over this.

I played this a year or two ago, there are still creatures that are missing some sexual actions completely depending on whatever.

It isn't an entirely custom system. I know this is free and all, but I am just surprised that not much has changed within a period of time.

The first red chest gave me a shirt that is for men only. So I have gauntlets.

Monsters in the caves are weaker than those everywhere else. I took them all out, easily.

The amount and types of cards haven't changed much. They don't even really do anything - you would think that they'd do something with in battle effects.

It isn't horrible. Herbs can be grindy and the game can lag a lot for no real reason.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Just noting an issue with the items that are unique to the new Desert location.

Sand: no way to get rid of it except to give it as a gift or use it to make dynamite

Egyptian Cum: Can't use it to fill the bathtub. Can't sell it. Just keeps piling up.
Thank you. I will fix this in version 0.8.9

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes