Dooburt

Jan 23, 2018
Provide a link to which mod you used. If using the one from OP, don't. OP hasn't updated the mod link to mine which I keep working when someone lets me know any new version has something changed for some reason. I've mentioned it, but eh.
I grabbed it from your comment that I quoted, https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-8-5-lust-madness.75578/post-8446342
Experiencing the same situation described by OogaBoogaBoo, except the church content worked fine for me. It was the unlock all recipes button in the chest that caused it.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I grabbed it from your comment that I quoted, https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-8-5-lust-madness.75578/post-8446342
Experiencing the same situation described by OogaBoogaBoo, except the church content worked fine for me. It was the unlock all recipes button in the chest that caused it.
The developer did change some stuff. I'll post a fix later, gotta go shopping. Got enough food apparently, updated. The lambda and non-lambda function assignments are oddly not working on this version via normal means, patched it differently this time. It'll probably necessitate an update on the next version if they change anything in the DRM, but I've added a dynamic patch for named-targetting. (Edit: Updated my upload, but not critical for those with a working 085.)

Last edited:

vinkay

Jun 16, 2022
how do i get the cave maze key part 1 cause in the map it shows at the center on the cave with the girl statue spreading her legs but i cant find it

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i just got bored with this game. did they add sex for capture other npc and get him or mc pregnant

First04

May 3, 2023
Screenshot_20230702_165936_LustHunterfemale.jpg
ใครรู้วิธีเรียงลำดับบ้าง ช่วยฉันด้วย.

Apr 22, 2019
Am I missing something? I'm HR 3 completed slut statue and wall of whores quest, still unable to access area where second part of maze key is located. Is this only accessible to patreon members?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes