staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I can't do the event with Mirana , I'm at 100% on all and have the true outfit and 5 stars. What am I missing.

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
Guys, I'm on the last two missions to go from ranking 4 to ranking 5, but I don't know where to find the snowmen in the forest to be able to fight against them, can anyone help me please

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Guys, I'm on the last two missions to go from ranking 4 to ranking 5, but I don't know where to find the snowmen in the forest to be able to fight against them, can anyone help me please
You have to create the snowmen by combining a small and a large snowball, then being in a free space in your inventory you select the snowman and give it to use (as if it were a potion), it will be placed where you are and now, be careful that they have a lot of health

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
How can I capture enemy with trap with 4 stamina and how can I increase my points except quest. Because I have to increase my stamina in order to capture enemy

Spartanec111

Sep 14, 2021
How can I capture enemy with trap with 4 stamina and how can I increase my points except quest. Because I have to increase my stamina in order to capture enemy
visit shop and buy clothes, something like ass horn +1 stamina, mushroom hat +2 stamina and others clothes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Hunter [v0.8.4] [Lust Madness]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

sarek300

Apr 23, 2021
Hi guys, Over the last 2 updates I can't capture the slime creatures. Towards the end of the battle their health decreasing only by 1. if I continue and finaly beat them the final net-seine that i cast over them, brings them back to life again.From this point they are indestructable. Under normal battle coditions they work fine.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes