zt_jack

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys, Over the last 2 updates I can't capture the slime creatures. Towards the end of the battle their health decreasing only by 1. if I continue and finaly beat them the final net-seine that i cast over them, brings them back to life again.From this point they are indestructable. Under normal battle coditions they work fine.
Not sure if it's a bug but for the slime when you defeat their summons, the net-seine counter will be reset to 1 no matter what. But there is a way to workaround this: process the battle til the point when the slime does its summons and then inflict poison status to it (can be done before its summons anyway, your choice) but dont defeat all the summons otherwise you have to start again (you can take out 1 to mitigate damages). Play defensibly and wait for the poison to tear down its hp and use seize card, repeat until you catch it

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there any mod to add cheat to rise itmes, states and everything related to states relationship, tems, mission key and Hunter rank level? this game could me more eyse with all stats cheatbale. Can somone do a cheat mod for this game?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
This game seems to be going all in on having both straight and gay material, but for it to succeed in that it needs gay options for the card pictures.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Đảk Zẻo9

Feb 18, 2020
hope in the future there will be a library system, it's inconvenient when most have to kill the enemy to see sex scenes, very time consuming

tgik

Sep 18, 2017
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
Seems to have stopped working on 0.8.5

Dooburt

Jan 23, 2018
(PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.)
Unfortunately, this mod worked at first, but stopped when I clicked the button in the chest that unlocks all crafting recipes. It suddenly revoked my patreon status, and following the instructions above does not solve the issue. Doing that opens a browser page that doesn't load, and returning to the game and clicking the only option on screen just makes the game display "failed". I tried a fresh install, but it's showing me without patreon status as early as the main menu, and does not give me status in game.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Unfortunately, this mod worked at first, but stopped when I clicked the button in the chest that unlocks all crafting recipes. It suddenly revoked my patreon status, and following the instructions above does not solve the issue. Doing that opens a browser page that doesn't load, and returning to the game and clicking the only option on screen just makes the game display "failed". I tried a fresh install, but it's showing me without patreon status as early as the main menu, and does not give me status in game.
Provide a link to which mod you used. If using the one from OP, don't. OP hasn't updated the mod link to mine which I keep working when someone lets me know any new version has something changed for some reason. I've mentioned it, but eh.

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Provide a link to which mod you used. If using the one from OP, don't. OP hasn't updated the mod link to mine which I keep working when someone lets me know any new version has something changed for some reason. I've mentioned it, but eh.
Hey, not them but tried your mod, which was linked in that other mod threads second post to another post. Didn't use the OP one. Made a character, went through the tutorial stuff, clicked on the Patreon church, get told to log in, clicked, said Failed, then opens an Edge browser to loginrenpy with a gencode string after.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hey, not them but tried your mod, which was linked in that other mod threads second post to another post. Didn't use the OP one. Made a character, went through the tutorial stuff, clicked on the Patreon church, get told to log in, clicked, said Failed, then opens an Edge browser to loginrenpy with a gencode string after.
I'll look at it sometime today then. Dev may be actively attempting to prevent mine then, but they should know that DRM games are cat-mouse at *best* in each direction.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes