PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
Guys, it seems that the way of making some potions has changed, someone has the list, although if you don't have the ingredients, you can't make a combo, right?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm in the wrong line of work. I guess I should try creating a mediocre game and hope that I can get 8k+ a month in $$$.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.
Still bored? Because a new version is available and it would be very nice of you to update your amazing compact mod :D
Thanks!

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Still bored? Because a new version is available and it would be very nice of you to update your amazing compact mod :D
Thanks!
Has the DRM changed again from 8.2 to 8.3? It should be assumed to work on all until seen otherwise.

Edit: Doesn't appear to have changed, mine should still work.

Last edited:
Reactions: colween

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Lust Hunter [v0.8.3] [Lust Madness] Compressed - Original Size: 3.43GB

Download PC(1.27GB):

Download Mac(1.23GB):

**Tools Used:UAGC (megalol) 80Q

Last edited:

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
good game but way too much grind. played 3 hours and it was good outside of grind. wish we could skip fighting scenes...
also how do we start brothel quests? I bring some whores to brothel but I still cant talk with slutty katy...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
good game but way too much grind. played 3 hours and it was good outside of grind. wish we could skip fighting scenes...
also how do we start brothel quests? I bring some whores to brothel but I still cant talk with slutty katy...
Grind in any game is used to delay and stretch things out, makes it seem like there is more content when in reality...well.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Hey fellas, just started this game, seems very interesting.
(For context, I play the game on 1080P fullscreen.)

First bug report, the explanation text for sex skill is cut off. I'm sure I can figure it out but I just wanted to let you all know.
(If this is dependent on my choices, I chose realFuta and all enemies. But I can't imagine that that matters too much.)
(This also happens on the text that explains how to re-order clothing slots. it ends on "pantyhose should be higher than", though the sentence is clearly not over at that point. And with the text that explains item combinations. it ends on "combine, buy".)

1686401229936.png

Oh, and another thing, this font is very hard to read over the UI text. For example here in the tutorial I can barely read the word "will": 1686401494790.png

Also, the tutorial text about your backpack is behind the health(?) UI:
1686401831198.png

After playing around a bit in the tutorial I got a crash when I clicked the piece of paper in the top left of the screen that has a bolt on it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another I think visual bug, in the quest screen part of the right side of the quest is cut off. In the screenshot I purposefully include a little bit of the monitor to the right of the centre monitor, that the game is on, so that you can see the cut off happening.
1686402820391.png

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes