Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I got an error each time I try to leave the grotto with the other exit (surely the way to enter the flatlands, I'm supposed to slay some centaurs)
any tip ?

Okei92

Apr 18, 2023
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.
Its not work really, it's said you r not a hunter

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.
How did you download the file, everytime a click on it it's open a new page with all the description of the file.

Raveen

Jun 14, 2022
sorry i need help please the item giving frozen slime mistakenly rips this clothes off how can i get it back

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Im not trying to shit talk the game but i couldnt endure it longer than 15minutes. It was really clunky to play. I'm really surprised it gets 10k on patreon though.

Reactions: Ivan382701
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes