Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
I have a question
Do HR 7 It's the last one, because I finished all the tasks and got the bitch 7, but it didn't show up for me HR 8

Shoq

Oct 8, 2022
Hi! Where can i find 10 red mushrooms and 50 Ambre Ore? I doesn t find anything, please help!
You need to go to Cave Maze. There you can find Amber ore almost everywhere. And you can find red mushrooms in the upper left corner of the location.

gie000zzz

May 9, 2023
I am stuck in HR7: I completed all the quests from all the people and can't find any new quests for proceed to HR8!
How am I supposed to reach HR8?

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me where exactly whore №2 is located? The quest says she's in an abandoned house, but where the heck is that abandoned house? Is that the one in the field area where you cannot open the doors because they are opened "from the other side"?

AriochGS

Oct 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me where exactly whore №2 is located? The quest says she's in an abandoned house, but where the heck is that abandoned house? Is that the one in the field area where you cannot open the doors because they are opened "from the other side"?
Yeah, she is in there! You have to go to the well below the house! A passage is there that allows you to go into the house from the basement!

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
Two questions:
1) Are rare3 (or a higher rare level) orcs even in the game at all? I am stuck on that brothel quest where you need to find 6 rare3 whores. I have found 5 of them, but no luck with orcs. :(
EDIT: Ok, I have figured it out. It seems that every time you win (and have sex with - that's important) a monster of a certain type and gender at a certain locations, the next moster of the same type and gender will be 1 level higher. So I fought and f*ked a level 2 male orc, the next one that appeared at that location was level 3. I repeated the process, and the next one was level 4. And when I caught the level 4 orc, it proved to be rare 3, exactly what I needed :)
2) A while ago, after I had completed the last lumberjack quest with a different character, I got a new one, to buy something from that travelling salesman guy. This time, I talked to the lumberjact, that French guy appeared on his raft, talked to us, and run away. But no quest this time. (EDIT: I have noticed that the quest to buy something from the travelling merchant is actually given by Gaffer Choo in the tavern. It is in the HR6 quest list, and since I an hr7 now, no wonder I missed it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bert369

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
is fake pregnant tag still fake i dont count that event that only happens once
Try to play 0.8.3 ;)
n_preg2.gif
I have a question
Do HR 7 It's the last one, because I finished all the tasks and got the bitch 7, but it didn't show up for me HR 8
No way up to HR 8. In active development

Lust Madness Any chance we will ever get a male model that is of normal size? The bulk is just too much IMO. Great game though.
Definitely yes. But it is too long to do so in the next 2-3 months is not worth waiting.

hi i dont know how to unlock patreon contents so can anyone help me please? also how can i put patreon church code? i have no idea
No more need Church code from 0.2.3 version :D Just auth from your patreon account.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes