HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Will we ever see femboys and traps?
If you talk about MCs with Boobs&Dick ... they are implemented as Futa or RealFuta ...

If you talk about Sissys with Beestings&Chopstick ... they feel too frail for a world of close combat ...
Nope ... not going to happen ... I guess ...

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
Hello.

If you have every ingredient needed, you should try each combination once to see if it validates them. It worked fine for me (I just checked with an old save when reaching the desert for the first time).

You have to put them in the order of the rainbow, though I don't remember if it's from red to purple or from purple to red.

Good continuation.
1701684760936.png 1701684760936.png

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
can anyone please tell me how to find piece of leather ? i need7 of them cant find it

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Where is gloomy jack?
Didn´t play the game for a while now ... Gloomy Jack = Lumberjack ?

First encounter
East of the pond with the Nymphs (Starting Area) ...

Second encounter
East of Abandonded House (Farm & Fields Area) at the docks ...

After unlocking the Desert Region he can be found at the Tavern ...

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Literally can't get through the intro without hitting an error that doesn't let me advance. Literally just answered the starting question of "are you a virgin", and no matter which option is selected, as soon as Gaffer Choo wishes me good luck, the next screen is an error.

1702163941061.png

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
Hello.

As I said previously, I don't remember the right order, just that it was in the same order as the rainbow. And from what I see, you may be wrong on either between orange and yellow or between blue, indigo and purple. Or the order could be reversed.
When I did it, I was swapping similar colors to make it work. Hope that helps.

Good continuation.
Hello

sorry forgot adding description to the screenshot. it's what i place in the puzzle and it opened.

Reactions: KbICuK and Oliz82
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes