MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I need help with the Trouble in the desert quest.
I cant find the wheels or the cart
i have the same problem... not appear in the map, and i cant find them in the world... anyone can make a capture where to find it?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I've finally tried the last 3 updates and I have mixed feelings about it. I even created a gay playthrough but it wasn't really conclusive (a gay playthrough isn't limited to having male only NPC; the dialogs, descriptions, reactions weren't adapted, Mirana is still a woman when training, many exceptions encountered too).

Disappointed by the introduction of Mantis Queen. The change event isn't even interesting. Furthermore, the first king was present for only one event with just one reward. Plus, it kills the futa and gay options recently added.

Not sure about the new decks (we can't even choose if we are in an open game or a bi playthrough...). Some are well done, others are less appealing.

And what can I say about the new stange quest?

how do i do the mantis queen quest? i cant find the halberd.
how do i do the mantis queen quest? please help
how do i do the mantis queen quest? please help
There's no quest yet. Well, that's what she says in my playthrough : 1704767880814.png

Where are the goblins ?
A cart with goblins should be somewhere in the desert... but where ?
I need help with the Trouble in the desert quest.
I cant find the wheels or the cart
i have the same problem... not appear in the map, and i cant find them in the world... anyone can make a capture where to find it?
You have to take the quest #94 "Trouble in the desert" before for it to appear.
1704768798057.png
1704768924811.png
1704768172262.png

Thanks, but I've search in this Desert's zone, and I'm still unable to find the wheels... Something's wrong...
There's one under that you can take like that and one at the bottom right that you get after defeating the group of mummies on the map.
1704768370915.png
1704768410744.png

Good continuation.

Reactions: Yoli

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Hello.

I've finally tried the last 3 updates and I have mixed feelings about it. I even created a gay playthrough but it wasn't really conclusive (a gay playthrough isn't limited to having male only NPC; the dialogs, descriptions, reactions weren't adapted, Mirana is still a woman when training, many exceptions encountered too).

Disappointed by the introduction of Mantis Queen. The change event isn't even interesting. Furthermore, the first king was present for only one event with just one reward. Plus, it kills the futa and gay options recently added.

Not sure about the new decks (we can't even choose if we are in an open game or a bi playthrough...). Some are well done, others are less appealing.

And what can I say about the new stange quest?

There's no quest yet. Well, that's what she says in my playthrough : View attachment 3246030

You have to take the quest #94 "Trouble in the desert" before for it to appear.
View attachment 3246051
View attachment 3246053
View attachment 3246036

There's one under that you can take like that and one at the bottom right that you get after defeating the group of mummies on the map.
View attachment 3246039
View attachment 3246042

Good continuation.
still not found... maybe the car is bug or something...

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

still not found... maybe the car is bug or something...
You have neither the cart and its wheels, nor the 2 egyptians on the map as well. Which is strange because everything appeared once I took the quest.

Can anyone help me with cavemaze kye where can I use?
You can buy the receipe at Herbalica Flower. Once you found the 2 pieces, you can craft the key in your home chest. With it, you can escape the cave maze (you just have to click on the rock at the end (place MM00)) and unlock the snow forest.

Good continuation.

Barebeautybody

Jan 11, 2024
I'm not seeing the cart wheels for the goblin quest either. I've also been getting exception errors when going to each location. I've always just ignored them. Is the error messing up the quest? All of the Egyptians are using hoof attack like the cows too.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 4424, in <module>
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 842, in setSpecialUnlockedByImgName
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlocked'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 4424, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 4424, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustHunter 0.9.6
Sat Jan 13 18:40:57 2024

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
I havent played since ver. 0.8.0 and decided to pick it back up after all these new updates and new content. I see that it's now's possible to edit an NPCs gender, but I dont know how to do it on my current save. When I do a new save, I see the option available in the church, so I went back to my save, but the church is locked for non-patrons. Is there another way to edit their genders or would I have to start a new save if I want to change their genders?

polyatalya

Oct 11, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 4443, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 4443, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/quest.rpy", line 4443, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustHunter 0.9.7
Thu Jan 18 22:43:29 2024
LustHunter-0.9.7 - New Game - it appears mainly when moving to another location, but it happened several times during the battle.

Dec 8, 2021
Help!
I was so happy in the Cave Maze when suddenly
Captura.png
How can I lose the double sight? Thanks in advance!

btw.- I had only one saved file, so I cant go back to a former one (my fault, I know)

edit: partially solved. I remembered that in the save folder there are always a lot of former autosaves, I had one "safe" and renamed it.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
It´s a Patreon-Only feature ... and more like cumflation ... not lasting/persistant :cry:
Select (submissive) Vaginal Sex for battle-mode on encounter and Creampie with Impregnation when your MC wins ...
look like its not worth playing this game then. i guess that why this game stars are so low

Reactions: Dontforget666
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes