HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
does anyone have a mod to unlock all tier
This is an unlocker that works for all versions so far ...

The lack of pregnant gameplay is one reason I don´t play Lust Hunter anymore ...
If it would be like:
"Oh, you got knocked up in the field ? - Good luck hauling your belly back to the village"
Maybe I would give it another try ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rockfrog

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020

The lack of pregnant gameplay is one reason I don´t play Lust Hunter anymore ...
If it would be like:
"Oh, you got knocked up in the field ? - Good luck hauling your belly back to the village"
thanks

Reactions: Dimon2325

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020

If it would be like:
sorry where can i put that file into the game

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game i hope they add in future update.
1) animation battle. there is one enemy that i can think of. that dance when she is naked. adding masturbating when both futa and female are naked
2) enemy giving birth. add few more scene after sex
3) mc pregnant and birth. ik she can get pregnant but after the battle. she back to normal. how about adding pregnancy outside of battle. mc can give birth at her own home.
4) sex battle animation. we have cards that do stuff. i was think they should add animation battle.
5) prison pregnancy/climax. now that we have animation. they should climax for both mc and prison

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.9.8 Hotfixed] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Looks like the PC version worked. Got errors by building Mac. PC version was tested by starting a new game. No clue what happens with saves.

Win/Linux [1,47 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The game is in early EA but from what i seen it is improving. i am on their discord page and as far as i can tell (and seen) Stories , and quest even game world law is being added. All this takes time. i am watching as this game can go places but i know there is a long way to go and yes the pay wall is a pain. So far each month there has been up-dates , new clothes and a story being added (something called mantis queen story ???). It slow and takes time and i understand people find it hard to find answers to their questions like what does armor really do ??? Traits on clothes are great and if used right can get cards to do well over 900 points of damage. (for 3 stamina) I don't understand why people say to build their decks its all hidden behind pay wall, all the cards i seen you get in game without a paywall. Yes there is a bit of grind but if you don't like grind get clothes with gathering trait on them. I like the game as i said before BUT i do agree it has a long way to go. So i am keeping an open mind and watching. You can do almost anything without paying for it. It just takes a lot longer and some places you are locked out of, but It is playable without paying. Play and learn that's all i can really say about this game and watch its getting better and better each month but it is going places as stated by many players even on here. PS: i play the free game (but have been a parton a few times and my saves still work).

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
what do i do when i defeat the orc? i mean, i cant find that blue dildo key

Spoiler:

IF you go north into the red cave maze and wonder around you will find them. There are hidden sign post that port you to other parts of the maze but if you wonder around a bit you will find your way. look down some dead ends that look empty.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Getting this error on loading a save or using the continue button. New game starts fine, but cannot load saves.
Any idea why this is happening ?

1707061522202.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustHunter-0.9.8Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes