TimTheGrim

Feb 5, 2023
How do I get drunk to combat drunkenly? I know I can drink beer in the tavern, but going right to the forest right afterwards after having a few beers doesn't seem to do anything.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
It's not working with
v0.9.8 Hotfixed

Giving this screen

1707157251358.png

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
It's not working with
Have you used it in the past? Curious if this is a you or everyone issue.

Edit: That looks like a you issue. It can't find files. Always use a clean full download. Never try to re-use folders.
Edit: Also so that you know, when you're sloppy with folders like that you risk breaking your saves and persistent info files. Ren'Py games are almost always broken by bad developers that don't know how to serialize save games to prevent breakage when code changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterD3vil

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Both 0.9.8 and 0.9.9 use Ren'py 8.1.3 and Python 3, so the unlocker may need to be remade
No one has confirmed an issue, I've only seen one person claiming an issue (and it looked like they were simply missing files). Using Python 3 wouldn't need any changing to it unless they're customized their version of Ren'Py specifically.

FurieduDragon

Oct 1, 2021
it seems that the library that is said in the log has been split in two in Python3

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I'm getting this same issue, but with a freshly downloaded copy of the game and NOT using the unlocker. Seems to be an issue with the game files itself, maybe?
Okay, I figured it out. It's definitely something with the way the game is packaged. I used UnRen to extract the RPA packages, and that took care of it, since the game was then able to find the images that it was looking for. For whatever reason, it's not able to find them within the RPA packages.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Okay, I figured it out. It's definitely something with the way the game is packaged. I used UnRen to extract the RPA packages, and that took care of it, since the game was then able to find the images that it was looking for. For whatever reason, it's not able to find them within the RPA packages.
Sounds like the dev packed things wrong or is trying some home-grown DRM.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The mantis story is written for a female mc at the moment. So if a female one being written i am sure a male one will be following. I dont know just guessing form what i asked and seen.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
I'm getting this same issue, but with a freshly downloaded copy of the game and NOT using the unlocker. Seems to be an issue with the game files itself, maybe?
Turn off developer mode. I've done a great job of using autotests to minimize bugs in the game. Renpy packs the files and will not be able to find direct links to them in devmode.

Just do it:
Code:
config.developer = False

Will the developer focus more on Straight options (male vs female)?
There will be content for female and male in the new update.

I hope not, it took ages for them to implement gay content for them to just focus on straight stuff again
It will also be

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
How do I get drunk to combat drunkenly? I know I can drink beer in the tavern, but going right to the forest right afterwards after having a few beers doesn't seem to do anything.
You need to keep drinking in the tavern, until it says max drunkenness reached (or until the face changes). in combat you will have a mug of beer where your other traits are too if you don't have the mug your not drunk. Sleeping removes the dunk state

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Turn off developer mode. I've done a great job of using autotests to minimize bugs in the game. Renpy packs the files and will not be able to find direct links to them in devmode.

Just do it:
Code:
config.developer = False

There will be content for female and male in the new update.

It will also be
No idea how I would've gotten into Devmode, honestly, let alone others as well.

Dec 8, 2021
Hi!
Help please. This is my save.
I am in the cave maze in the wall of whores. When I make the quest and get the yellow dildo, I get this GUI error, those items are duplicated.
Help!!! screenshot.png

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes