Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Wondering how get the lost ax of the lumberjack? Where is located? Also where is the Dom? So far I'm currently in the snow forest there 3 caves 1 I've unlocked it doing the quest related to froze slime girl, the other say will unlock a little later but I'm wondering which quest are needed for the hr5 one of them will unlock after retrieving that damn axe wich I have no clue where is, plus I'm suspecting that the other caves will lead in the remaining areas, correct me if I'm wrong

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Nevermind, figured out where was, so currently proceeding in gathering 30 small sticks for repair the pass

Progtammist

Feb 5, 2023
help me find three lost cups, i went through all the locations and couldn't find them (2 of 3)

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The Quest is broken and work not more. in 0.7.5
1675911732926.png

defeated the respective monsters that are on the list but they are no longer counted .
Makes the game unplayable at this point .

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Ooof, that quest tripped me up for quite a while. Should list the enemies you need to defeat in the quest's intro if you're going to make it specific ones. Or don't make it specific enemies to begin with.

plUsiK

Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys. How can I unlock any sex skills? I haven't no one. I am playing Android version

Last edited:

Tubamike

Feb 14, 2023
Thanks.i fount blue one.but cannot find the path for green one.
you just have to follow the path above the statue and you will find the red dildo, put it on the statue and other paths will open
I cannot find the red dildo! I think I had it once and did not know what to do with it. I tryed to give it as a gift to the shop girl and now its gone. Is there a possibility to retrieve it?

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes