Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Change your outfit, buy them to Cunnin Growl... It will add your status
Sigh just really looked at some of them, grindy grindy grindy, simply for the cash, oh well the two drunken master ones look like the easiest for both cash and skill points, I just wish the game would stop showing every piece of clothing as new every time you enter the shop, even when you own those items.

alexbrigade

Mar 18, 2018
How are you supposed to get drunk? I think I've spent like a hundred coins drinking beer at the bar, and I've made no progress on the drunken master quests.

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
How are you supposed to get drunk? I think I've spent like a hundred coins drinking beer at the bar, and I've made no progress on the drunken master quests.
sit... click the right arrow drink red mug you will get drunk around 10 give or take there will be an icon in your status bar/hp etc. of a mug when you are drunk plus your eyes will change and mouth will will open up lol

Reactions: alexbrigade

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question for sex tree skill, the red indication for MC or the victim? cuz there's no hint or note in there,
1676787180279.png

Last edited:

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
question for sex tree skill, the red indication for MC or the victim? cuz there's no hint or note in there,
View attachment 2401138
Red is MC yes

Sigh just really looked at some of them, grindy grindy grindy, simply for the cash, oh well the two drunken master ones look like the easiest for both cash and skill points, I just wish the game would stop showing every piece of clothing as new every time you enter the shop, even when you own those items.
Satyr horns sell for like 1000 each to the girl in the market

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Satyr horns sell for like 1000 each to the girl in the market
Cash is not really the issue, nor is the materials, I just think it a bit odd that it require such a jump in abilities to go from hr1 to hr2, if so just what the hell will be required to go further up the hr rankings, if it requires top tier clothing now just to go up one rank, that kinda of implies the game needs a pretty serious difficulty/equipment re-balance, either that or the current clothes available are very weak compared to what you are going to get later on, when you are wanting to go from hr2 to hr3 and up, just what is going to be required for those rank increases?

In most cases I would have expected the low to mid tier clothing to be fine for going from hr1 to hr2, it is after all your first promotion, and the difference between the normal mooks in the various areas and what is in effect the boss for that area should not be that much, take a look at those npcs that do do block buffs, most of them do around 10-15 points of block, the boss does 50 straight off, then does two 25 point attacks, and it is first two turns, I simply closed the game on seeing that, my view is that if that is the sort of things coming then the game needs a serious rebalnce of gear and the npcs in that case there is simply far too much difference between the normal mooks and the boss for the area.

ajhgffhj

Feb 19, 2023
hlo can you help me at this game i sold the base panties before event with mirana and now the panties are in shop are unlocked i have to first purchase patreoon subscription but i dont have money to purachase

Last edited:

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
How are you able to access this part of the maze there is no connections or roadblocks (stones unlocked from the yellow dildo - which still can't find) - thanks
1676824484186.png

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
I could use an idea where to get these red mushrooms I been all over each unlocked areas... village wall, forest, maze cave, mysterious cave. No drops or from piles of things on ground? Thanks.

1676826538208.png

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
i have complete the vilage wall and forest and my hr is only 1 and i cant pass the bridge only 3 or 4 more hr can pass
Have you done each quest from the guy in the tavern first page (HR 1)? If so than don't know what to say maybe someone else can shed some light.

Reactions: ajhgffhj

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
i had complete the 1 page quest but except orc and drunken
Well there you go, the drunk ones not sure if needed but the Orc I think is the one you need to do at least. Orcs are in the cave, when you enter forest go right follow path until you see a cave on the left

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
I am beginning to wonder if I gave away the yellow dildo as a gift to someone, if that is possible. Maybe I will start over lmao hmm.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes