simog17

Oct 15, 2020
It's a joke? Slow? :D I release 3 updates a month. On average, one of them is a big one.
Ok yeah but, can u answer my question pls? this is the 4th attempt to get an answer . I've asked this question even before this guy
View attachment 2395282
gameversion 0.7.6- pc // MC: male (female only) still the same problem with the brothel quest!!! still not completetable !! could you please look into it again? Lust Madness ? thx :)

Lust Madness thank you.

Reactions: loboferoz12

Tubamike

Feb 14, 2023
I am stuck in HR7: I completed all the quests from all the people and can't find any new quests for proceed to HR8!
How am I supposed to reach HR8?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustHunter-0.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.7.7] [Lust Madness]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 983 MB

PC: - - - -

MAC: - - - -

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Lust Madness when will gaffer choo and the npc in the kings room and all the other male npc be available for a relationship only mirana is the only npc that the mc character can have a relationship for now hope in the next update of the game there will be more choice's for the mc to have a relationship and I am so happy for the improvements that you have done in the game now the game has less error logs appearing when playing the game I am playing the male android build of the game in gay mode hope you have some gay events planned in the upcoming future updates of the game and may I ask can you also catch a monster and take it home with you ? That's all

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.7.7] [Lust Madness]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 983 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

can you compress android port too?[male version]

WhenHeIsLooking

Jun 29, 2020
I'm stuck on HR3.
I found a red dildo, but some time later it disappeared from my inventory, i can't pass further quests without it, as I understand. Can anyone give advice on what to do?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
how do we unlock the special scene in brothel? I already met the conditions but it is still locked

oh and what do we need to feed the prisoners?

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I'm stuck on HR3.
I found a red dildo, but some time later it disappeared from my inventory, i can't pass further quests without it, as I understand. Can anyone give advice on what to do?
about the dildo, go to brown cave, that statue with 3 holes, those are where you need to put the 3 dildos. if the dildo is already there you didn't lost it, you used it, but thats fine, because this should still ma you able to unlock the right stone thats is blocking your path in the same cave, you just need to find that stone to advance.

OR

did you put the dildo in the chest in your home? put it back in your inventory otherwise you can't advance in the brown cave

WhenHeIsLooking

Jun 29, 2020
about the dildo, go to brown cave, that statue with 3 holes, those are where you need to put the 3 dildos. if the dildo is already there you didn't lost it, you used it, but thats fine, because this should still ma you able to unlock the right stone thats is blocking your path in the same cave, you just need to find that stone to advance.

OR

did you put the dildo in the chest in your home? put it back in your inventory otherwise you can't advance in the brown cave
I didn't insert a dildo into a statue or put it in a chest at home. At some point, he simply disappeared from the inventory (

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes