AkenoH

Oct 5, 2020
Why only one whore get clients? what about others? did i have to do anything to get clients for others whore? whore list.JPG

Rahmat fikri

Feb 25, 2022
in what file can we find other commands with renpy?
Im having some difficulty when using the above commands the cards start scaling with the points i input so any advantage is lost
Maybe you can find in "scrips.rpa"
Like add coins,energi,points,hp,seduce,escape....

Sorry if it wrong answers.....
And sorry my English is bad...

Master7777

Dec 24, 2020
Quest in the Brothel is fixed in version 0.7.8. Will be available for free in 2-3 weeks.
You write that version 0.7.8 corrected the bug in the brothel. And where are these corrections, if in version 0.7.8 Android Male Gay Only is also all unchanged, which is why you can’t go further? You have been correcting this error for a month now and have not yet eliminated it, despite the fact that they unsubscribed, that it has already been corrected. Where? Maybe in his head and corrected, but not in the game ... Screenshot_2023-03-20-13-11-26-347_me.lustmadness.lusthuntermale.jpg

Mostarac

Jan 31, 2018
There is a bug with capturing slime... it doesn't apear always, but oftern, at some point seine card doesn't work anymore

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The patreon unlock mod doesn't work anymore, huh? I installed the file but I still get sent to the browser when I wanna log into Patreon.

Skalaktikum

Dec 17, 2021
Hello! Is there any way to make the font size or gui larger? I tried removing the resolution, but it just blurred me. I find it hard to see the fine print. And I can't play that at 50" :) Thanks in advance for your help! And sorry about google translate.

karatros

Dec 28, 2018
I am playing with the Android versión ( 0.7.6 ) but I can't figure it out how to unlock sex skills.

Can someone give me some hint? Is It a paid feature?

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes