locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
small qstion can the futa be a optional thingy
since i am not fan off seeing woman whit a DICK
and nether as enemy's

mcfett

May 28, 2019
Hello All. I have a Mod for those who prefer female only. It turns the shopkeeper into a female.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gaywaterboy

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
two questions :
- I can't get the scene with the elf trainer, she wants a gift I never found... the max potion.
- how to fast train prisoners ? If it's that the brothel quests, it take a hellish time and huge points to complete !

vale91

May 1, 2018
two questions :
- I can't get the scene with the elf trainer, she wants a gift I never found... the max potion.
- how to fast train prisoners ? If it's that the brothel quests, it take a hellish time and huge points to complete !
You can farm a max potion from the Dom Widow.
i would say just use an auto clicker on the interactive training.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is kind of a novelty game for me, it does not arouse me, but I enjoy the game play.

What I am wondering though is, in the brothel, that brothel woman keeps saying I can whore my self out there, but I have yet to find anyway to do this. (Playing female)

Also just what do you have to do to finally get your captured prisoner's working in the Brothel?

I have trained them up some, in all aspect's of sexual action, but have yet to get one excepted into the brothel?

Sorry I am sure a search probably would have found something, I was just quick browsing pages right now, and was wondering about these thing's.

tommy1968

Oct 27, 2018
hello...im actuell HR 7 and looking for the whore in the centaur area...i found her, but i need to kill nearly 15 centaur...how?????
they "reborn" sooooo fast...its hard to kill 1...but impossible 15...is there any way to stop the " reborn" ?

Jul 5, 2022
hello...im actuell HR 7 and looking for the whore in the centaur area...i found her, but i need to kill nearly 15 centaur...how?????
they "reborn" sooooo fast...its hard to kill 1...but impossible 15...is there any way to stop the " reborn" ?
You need a lot of max/health postions (last time I have 10 max potions in case I face 2 centaurs) and you need cards like inflame and nimble to increase more of your stats.

Reactions: tommy1968
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes