karatros

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry for the autoreply but I would like to know what I am doing wrong to not be able to unlock the sexy skills.

Can anyone tell me what can be happenning?
I am playing with the Android versión ( 0.7.6 ) but I can't figure it out how to unlock sex skills.

Can someone give me some hint? Is It a paid feature?

Last edited:

Gaywaterboy

Nov 5, 2022
Hey thanks for the update. There is one little problem with the mission in the old brothel if you play the gay version.
in the lvl1 you have to look for a whore with titsjob skills but its not possible to train this. Thx

sunghari

Nov 7, 2020
how do i even upgrade my rank to tier 3? i can't even get to make the fairy to cumon my face because the option to blow job or anything isn't available in the sex scene

Oct 27, 2019
Existing Patreon unlock works, just needs a higher init level
This version does not seem to work.
The fact that it definitely works for some people, and definitely doesn't work for others, makes me wonder if there isn't a step missing in setting up the patreon unlock. Do you know what steps are needed?

I would appreciate a detailed response, if possible.

foobarman1

Aug 3, 2019
This version does not seem to work.
The fact that it definitely works for some people, and definitely doesn't work for others, makes me wonder if there isn't a step missing in setting up the patreon unlock. Do you know what steps are needed?

I would appreciate a detailed response, if possible.
I can only confirm that this definitely does work for me. The game code doesn't seem to display this very nicely on the title screen. No detailed steps: just put the .rpy file in your game folder. I've found that the easiest way to confirm it's working is to enter the game and go to the Patron's Church.

• Love
Reactions: Drussler

Heaven33

Oct 8, 2019
I can only confirm that this definitely does work for me. The game code doesn't seem to display this very nicely on the title screen. No detailed steps: just put the .rpy file in your game folder. I've found that the easiest way to confirm it's working is to enter the game and go to the Patron's Church.

I confirm it works ok, move the file and click on each character to unlock the patron

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how to fast train the captives ?
It take a hellish time and amount of points to just train one...

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes