Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
What is the purpose of the bear traps other than the quest of setting 20? It is a useless mechanic as far as I know if I can just capture them without it, heh haven't seen any benefit from them. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Last edited:

Creakybones

Aug 6, 2022
How are you able to access this part of the maze there is no connections or roadblocks (stones unlocked from the yellow dildo - which still can't find) - thanks
View attachment 2402081
Okay figure the maze out for the most part but will leave this here for now. Sorry and thanks, I am actually liking the maze. Yaye and have retrieved the yellow. Even though I did start a new game I had no need to lol. Again sorry for all the spam posts!

Last edited:

simog17

Oct 15, 2020

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
What is the purpose of the bear traps other than the quest of setting 20? It is a useless mechanic as far as I know if I can just capture them without it, heh haven't seen any benefit from them. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Normally you need to throw 5 seines to capture an enemy. The beartrap allows to reduce that number by one. You can surround strong enemy with 4 beartraps and will capture it with a single seine.

Reactions: Creakybones

killlv8turbo

Jun 8, 2022
The game's proposal is brilliant, revolutionary and innovative, but the updates are very slow and imperceptible, the new version 7.6 has changed almost nothing from the last one.
I wanted to support it on patreon, but with these slow and irrelevant updates, it's a let down. I even thought about being a volunteer to translate the game into the local language, which greatly increases the number of players, but I`ll wait for the final version to support it.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
The game's proposal is brilliant, revolutionary and innovative, but the updates are very slow and imperceptible, the new version 7.6 has changed almost nothing from the last one.
I wanted to support it on patreon, but with these slow and irrelevant updates, it's a let down. I even thought about being a volunteer to translate the game into the local language, which greatly increases the number of players, but I`ll wait for the final version to support it.
It's a joke? Slow? :D I release 3 updates a month. On average, one of them is a big one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rhastacrisis123
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes