BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. If people don't act like herpderps and fuss about it I'll maintain it. And no, I'm not going to tell people how to copy/delete files or anything basic that every electronics user should know.

If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. Sometimes it occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB to have this re-added to OP. The patch also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately it's easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by the author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Updated for 0.103.0. Added some cosmetic check fixes (dynamic) and found a way to speed things up. Try it out? This new version keeps track of what it changed and simply attempts to adjust those again (since they're sometimes redefined again by the game). Since those functions are typically called several times per frame it can be slow walking through the globals to adjust them.

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is currently working up to unless it needs an update so just try it first.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. If people don't act like herpderps and fuss about it I'll maintain it. And no, I'm not going to tell people how to copy/delete files or anything basic that every electronics user should know.

If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. Sometimes it occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB to have this re-added to OP. The patch also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately it's easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by the author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Updated for 0.103.0. Added some cosmetic check fixes (dynamic) and found a way to speed things up. Try it out? This new version keeps track of what it changed and simply attempts to adjust those again (since they're sometimes redefined again by the game). Since those functions are typically called several times per frame it can be slow walking through the globals to adjust them.

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is currently working up to unless it needs an update so just try it first.
Not all heroes wear capes.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes