Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
You can always modify the game files (APKs are ZIP files) and resign the APK, deploy. Use the same signing key to keep saves (if you don't do this Android will install it as a separate software, not 'upgrade'). I prefer simply rooting and modifying everything, but I'm porting my device to POS to get away from Google and such. Plasma Mobile, aiming.
I don't have access to a PC atm, and this tablet is on Android 13 and is VERY difficult to root. It's kinda cheap but better than nothing as my PC is dead.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I don't have access to a PC atm, and this tablet is on Android 13 and is VERY difficult to root. It's kinda cheap but better than nothing as my PC is dead.
Again, it's a ZIP file. Plenty of archive managers on Android. As for re-signing it, there are unofficial APKs out there that can do that too.

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
en el laberinto solo me falta
abrir una entrada o salida de piedra
y la salida de la escalera
lo tengo todo resuelto y no concigo llegar a ninguna dé ellos
algun mapa marcado :poop:o_O
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the labyrinth I only need
open a stone entrance or exit
and the exit of the staircase
I have everything figured out and I can't get to any of them
some marked map:poop:o_O

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
hello again, I am in RH9
in the jungle I'm attacked I started to give errors
I try to update the map in the village and the game stops.
I'm only missing these missions and the worst thing is that it doesn't update anymore.
The map is nowhere to be found, is it because of having mounted so many saves?
any solution(y)
Captura231.PNG ra.PNG 1ra.PNG 1234ura.PNG

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
how do I use the patreon unlocky today? Wich file is the patreon wall?
??? APKs are ZIP files...it should be fairly obvious how to use an RPY file. Add it where it belongs, resign the APK and make sure to always use the same keys to sign. If you ever use new keys (or if this is the first time you're switching to a self-sign) then you will also have to start with clean saves unless you can adb push your save files.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
??? APKs are ZIP files...it should be fairly obvious how to use an RPY file. Add it where it belongs, resign the APK and make sure to always use the same keys to sign. If you ever use new keys (or if this is the first time you're switching to a self-sign) then you will also have to start with clean saves unless you can adb push your save files.
I downloaded the patreon unlocker, and I puted in the games files but is not working...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I downloaded the patreon unlocker, and I puted in the games files but is not working...
It belongs under ./game. You might need to double-check you're not running an old install. You also may need to try to "login". If you do that and it tries to actually login then you're not using the correct install or you didn't put it where it needs to be. If you're unfamiliar with Android APK modification and signing you might want to ask someone you trust to do it. I've got too many projects. :/

A short re-iteration regarding patching Ren'Py APKs: All APKs need to be signed and if a signature does not match a previous one it will either reject installing the APK or it will install it as "a different APK". Always keep your signing key(s)/cert(s) and only ever use them to sign the APKs because storage is 'per APK' as well. Most likely you may not be able to move your storage (save files, etc) if you're not rooted (assuming Ren'Py doesn't store them in an accessible directory) from the old APK's storage to the new APK's. It's best to have someone that wants to maintain a Lust Hunter APK for you if you're unfamiliar. Many of those rules about certs/keys can be tweaked by rooted users for their own devices.

Last edited:

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Does anyone have a save game as a female character with enough health to fight the Giant Orc? I would be interested to see what the animations are like.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a working patreon unlock mod currently?
I maintained the working patch until yesterday. Someone decided to complain because I don't hand-hold by providing basic instructions any PC user should have and got rude about it so I decided they could maintain it. Woke up today, to a DM from someone mentioning they had a negative history and were banned. I'll repost the patch shortly, waiting for MEGA to download LH so I can verify this backed up copy still works (I usually git repo them but I forgot to with the last one...hopefully still current). Hang tight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrimsonDevil
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes