rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
It’s not interesting, people need offline unlocking, for any occasion, for example, a Microsoft failure recently forced everyone to work with their hands. And if you are in the middle of nowhere where there is no Internet, this is impossible~
This is not 100% true , if you live in the middle of nowhere you can use star link so even in the middle of nowhere you can get internet. (you can even use star link in no phone areas (if your lucky) and it wasn't affected by Microsoft. But that's life little fact. I myself lost lot of my faith in the game too but that's a different story.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
This is not 100% true , if you live in the middle of nowhere you can use star link so even in the middle of nowhere you can get internet. (you can even use star link in no phone areas (if your lucky) and it wasn't affected by Microsoft. But that's life little fact. I myself lost lot of my faith in the game too but that's a different story.

I understand that you want to get subscriptions in this way, I have nothing against it, I support it. (Starlink and so on only work in Europe) by the way, it is turned off by a GPS signal, the protection is zero.
Let's say I live in North Korea :) and to connect to the patreon ahaha...That's why I see the idea of a pass with costumes, like a gacha game
(a person can subscribe to the author’s Patreon, but cannot on another device for some reason, I’m writing about this)

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I repeat my question: after three new updates, it's still impossible to enter the Mantis territory after crossing the bridge. You're stuck in a place you can't leave.
How to procede ?
I don't play online

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I play games to relax and have a good time ...

The dev forces people to pay 25 Bucks ... every month ... for a decent experience ... and still there is a sh!tload of grind included ...

I am out of here ... for my sanity ... and my wallet ...

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
I play games to relax and have a good time ...

The dev forces people to pay 25 Bucks ... every month ... for a decent experience ... and still there is a sh!tload of grind included ...

I am out of here ... for my sanity ... and my wallet ...
I didn't realize his patreon was 25 bucks that's overpriced as shit

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I didn't realize his patreon was 25 bucks that's overpriced as shit
Well ... there are patreons for 5 and 15 bucks available too ... just to be able to play at all ... and without any convenient shortcuts at all ... and the nice stuff is still pay-walled ...

Welcome to a grindfest of hell ...

Or would you prefer a patroen for 40, 75 or 145 bucks ? - each month of course -

Or go all in ... for 480 bucks every month the dev will make you King of the game ...

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Well ... there are patreons for 5 and 15 bucks available too ... just to be able to play at all ... and without any convenient shortcuts at all ... and the nice stuff is still pay-walled ...

Welcome to a grindfest of hell ...

Or would you prefer a patroen for 40, 75 or 145 bucks ? - each month of course -

Or go all in ... for 480 bucks every month the dev will make you King of the game ...
ok well there are a few things wrong with your post: The 480 is a one off payment for you to design an npc to be in the game as king. so its not every month. You can pay ONCE get the stuff you need then play the game as long as they are on your save files you can keep them. (yes there are a few things you wont be able to use, but get them all done with the month you pay!). i pay (edited: used too pay not any more )$15 once every 3 month just to get all the new stuff so thats only $5 a month and the game gets 2 up-dates each month too so its not too bad. You can cut the grind down by having the right traits. So again not bad.

(BUT!!!!!)

I myself use to support the game, but after seeing a few things myself that the dev done, i have gone off it myself, I shouldn't really be supporting it anymore but your facts are wrong sorry.

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
ok well there are a few things wrong with your post: The 480 is a one off payment for you to design an npc to be in the game as king. so its not every month. You can pay ONCE get the stuff you need then play the game as long as they are on your save files you can keep them. (yes there are a few things you wont be able to use, but get them all done with the month you pay!). i pay (edited: used too pay not any more )$15 once every 3 month just to get all the new stuff so thats only $5 a month and the game gets 2 up-dates each month too so its not too bad. You can cut the grind down by having the right traits. So again not bad.

(BUT!!!!!)

I myself use to support the game, but after seeing a few things myself that the dev done, i have gone off it myself, I shouldn't really be supporting it anymore but your facts are wrong sorry.
Maybe I got stuff wrong in some places ... my POV is that of a burnt person ... overly sensitive and cautious ...
And my view is tainted by disappointment ... as the game did not match my expectations towards pregnancy and animations ...

How do I know the King´s Plan is an One-Time-Payment if it´s not clearly stated and (everything) points to a monthly plan ?

1721720444797.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rockfrog

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Maybe I got stuff wrong in some places ... my POV is that of a burnt person ... overly sensitive and cautious ...
And my view is tainted by disappointment ... as the game did not match my expectations towards pregnancy and animations ...

How do I know the King´s Plan is an One-Time-Payment if it´s not clearly stated and (everything) points to a monthly plan ?
I understand, any game can be disappointing. which is why i start off any game on the demo or the lowest patreon they have. On steam you have 2 hour free play before you have to decide. so i do know games can be disappointing.

About the king: it does says its forever, but yes it also does say keep subscribed to keep your benefits. so could be confusing but i seen first hand its forever with the mantis story.

The trophy's are something else. not quite sure what yet. but they show how long or how much you supported the game. (have no affect in the game but just for show or something outside).

i am sorry you been burnt if you want a good game with pregnancy i can give you a few if you want. (strive for power/ conquest, etc).

Dec 8, 2021
Hi!
Help, I finished #96 mission (promotion to HR10) but HR10 is still blocked. Any hint?
Thanks in advance
screenshot0001.jpg

I took again the mission, just for to try if finishing it again....

2nd help.- And I walked again the complete Cave Maze, and I found no recipe anywhere.

Any hint?

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I understand, any game can be disappointing. which is why i start off any game on the demo or the lowest patreon they have. On steam you have 2 hour free play before you have to decide. so i do know games can be disappointing.
i am sorry you been burnt if you want a good game with pregnancy i can give you a few if you want. (strive for power/ conquest, etc).
Steam locked me out from kinky stuff (n) That´s easier than implementing age validation for German users :mad:
The Early-Access-System is something I can deal with ... it´s an One-Time-Payment ...
Paying a monthly fee for a WIP ... where I never know if/when it´s finished ... that´s a different story ...

I am not much into text-based games ... I noticed Strive for Power and Strive Conquest ... but never tried because of that ... on the other hand I play TrapQuest every now and than ... skipping most of the text ...
Maybe I give them a shot ... the art looks decent after all ... I hope the management doesn´t give me headaches ...

I like The Island and Lisette ... got burnt with BotN which turned into a neverending WIP ...

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Steam locked me out from kinky stuff (n) That´s easier than implementing age validation for German users :mad:
The Early-Access-System is something I can deal with ... it´s an One-Time-Payment ...
Paying a monthly fee for a WIP ... where I never know if/when it´s finished ... that´s a different story ...

I am not much into text-based games ... I noticed Strive for Power and Strive Conquest ... but never tried because of that ... on the other hand I play TrapQuest every now and than ... skipping most of the text ...
Maybe I give them a shot ... the art looks decent after all ... I hope the management doesn´t give me headaches ...

I like The Island and Lisette ... got burnt with BotN which turned into a neverending WIP ...
if you do get the strive games get the preg mod, all i do is try to breed better things lol

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes