BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. If people don't act like herpderps and fuss about it I'll maintain it. And no, I'm not going to tell people how to copy/delete files or anything basic that every electronics user should know.

If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. Sometimes it occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB to have this re-added to OP. The patch also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately it's easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by the author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Updated for 0.103.0. Added some cosmetic check fixes (dynamic) and found a way to speed things up. Try it out? This new version keeps track of what it changed and simply attempts to adjust those again (since they're sometimes redefined again by the game). Since those functions are typically called several times per frame it can be slow walking through the globals to adjust them.

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is currently working up to unless it needs an update so just try it first.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. If people don't act like herpderps and fuss about it I'll maintain it. And no, I'm not going to tell people how to copy/delete files or anything basic that every electronics user should know.

If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. Sometimes it occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB to have this re-added to OP. The patch also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately it's easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by the author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Updated for 0.103.0. Added some cosmetic check fixes (dynamic) and found a way to speed things up. Try it out? This new version keeps track of what it changed and simply attempts to adjust those again (since they're sometimes redefined again by the game). Since those functions are typically called several times per frame it can be slow walking through the globals to adjust them.

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is currently working up to unless it needs an update so just try it first.
Not all heroes wear capes.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this is getting 14k dollars a month on patreon. Judging just from the screenshots it looks like the sort of project that's pure jank. Is it actually really good?

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Can someone explain to me how this is getting 14k dollars a month on patreon. Judging just from the screenshots it looks like the sort of project that's pure jank. Is it actually really good?
Because the my project has no alternatives. There are no other games like it. There are 1000+ animations in the game. Some of them are not very good, which are made more than 4 years ago, but most of the animations-loop of high quality.
You can be anything you want to be. How many games do you know that have futa vs male? Or male vs male or female vs female? It's all in my game. Lots of different standart fetishes, from foot jerking and blowjobs to cunnilingus, anilingus and 69.
Location exploration. A full rpgm style world is open to you and it's on renpy. There are over 100 quests available. You can spend dozens of hours walking around the locations, collecting items, herbs and fighting monsters. Solve small puzzles. You can combine materials and create new ones. You can create new clothes. Oh yeah, my game has over 300-400 (500?) clothing items that you can combine however you want. It's a complete cross-dressing simulator. Each clothing item has a modifier available that improves your characteristics. This helps in combat or gives you some other advantages.
Combat. This is a separate topic. I did something in renpy that no one else has done. A full-fledged card-based combat system in the style of slay the spyre. You can buy cards. You can upgrade cards. Cards are available in 3 different styles, for female/male and futa characters. Each monster has its own fighting style. Some will just attack you, and some (domwidow) will put a loyalty belt on you and make you search for the key to it.
And you know what else? Besides fighting, you can also catch monsters. Catching a monster is a separate task, you have to use special cards or use traps. After catching a monster it goes to jail. Another incredible system is available in the prison. You can train monsters. There are at least 2 mini-games for each training. When the monsters become more experienced, you can transfer them to the brothel. I am currently developing a full brothel manager, in the role of manager. You'll be able to assign clients to whores, as well as being a whore yourself. Speaking of whores, you need to find 7 stolen whores in the big world to bring them back to the brothel. Oh yeah, I also have a lot of different NPCs. You can flirt with them, and when you fulfil their conditions they will invite you to their personal NPC event. It's a short story in the style of a regular novella. Once you complete the event you will be able to invite NPCs to your home and have fun.
You can even get drunk in a tavern and fight monsters drunk.
And I cheekily forgot to tell you about the weapons you can use, special tools, and much more. According to my estimations the game has only reached its potential by 50%. I have a lot of ideas to offer. And there are no alternatives to my game.

90% of the content in the game is available in the FREE version. Approximately 200 bonus costumes (cloth pieces) are available for tier, with better features, the ability to choose new costumes every month, online updates and the ability to unlock locations or events with NPCs as soon as you want, as well as one hidden character story. If you have more questions, ask, don't hesitate to ask

PS: I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning of development, because it was my first game. The biggest mistake was paid saves, and 2-frames animation. The paid saves are idiotic, which I gave up on very quickly, and the animations went to a really new level. While in the first locations the enemies have mostly 6-frames loops that don't look very good, all the new enemies have high quality 20-30 frames animations.
I always listen to my community and make the right choice. My game is either loved or hated. And that's a good thing.

PPS: I should remember to talk to the moderator to update the screenshots on the main page

Warning! There are a lot of screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
What about the brothel, explain because in my game I can't put the monsters I hunt in the brothel, they just go to prison.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Because the my project has no alternatives. There are no other games like it. There are 1000+ animations in the game. Some of them are not very good, which are made more than 4 years ago, but most of the animations-loop of high quality.
You can be anything you want to be. How many games do you know that have futa vs male? Or male vs male or female vs female? It's all in my game. Lots of different standart fetishes, from foot jerking and blowjobs to cunnilingus, anilingus and 69.
Location exploration. A full rpgm style world is open to you and it's on renpy. There are over 100 quests available. You can spend dozens of hours walking around the locations, collecting items, herbs and fighting monsters. Solve small puzzles. You can combine materials and create new ones. You can create new clothes. Oh yeah, my game has over 300-400 (500?) clothing items that you can combine however you want. It's a complete cross-dressing simulator. Each clothing item has a modifier available that improves your characteristics. This helps in combat or gives you some other advantages.
Combat. This is a separate topic. I did something in renpy that no one else has done. A full-fledged card-based combat system in the style of slay the spyre. You can buy cards. You can upgrade cards. Cards are available in 3 different styles, for female/male and futa characters. Each monster has its own fighting style. Some will just attack you, and some (domwidow) will put a loyalty belt on you and make you search for the key to it.
And you know what else? Besides fighting, you can also catch monsters. Catching a monster is a separate task, you have to use special cards or use traps. After catching a monster it goes to jail. Another incredible system is available in the prison. You can train monsters. There are at least 2 mini-games for each training. When the monsters become more experienced, you can transfer them to the brothel. I am currently developing a full brothel manager, in the role of manager. You'll be able to assign clients to whores, as well as being a whore yourself. Speaking of whores, you need to find 7 stolen whores in the big world to bring them back to the brothel. Oh yeah, I also have a lot of different NPCs. You can flirt with them, and when you fulfil their conditions they will invite you to their personal NPC event. It's a short story in the style of a regular novella. Once you complete the event you will be able to invite NPCs to your home and have fun.
You can even get drunk in a tavern and fight monsters drunk.
And I cheekily forgot to tell you about the weapons you can use, special tools, and much more. According to my estimations the game has only reached its potential by 50%. I have a lot of ideas to offer. And there are no alternatives to my game.

90% of the content in the game is available in the FREE version. Approximately 200 bonus costumes (cloth pieces) are available for tier, with better features, the ability to choose new costumes every month, online updates and the ability to unlock locations or events with NPCs as soon as you want, as well as one hidden character story. If you have more questions, ask, don't hesitate to ask

PS: I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning of development, because it was my first game. The biggest mistake was paid saves, and 2-frames animation. The paid saves are idiotic, which I gave up on very quickly, and the animations went to a really new level. While in the first locations the enemies have mostly 6-frames loops that don't look very good, all the new enemies have high quality 20-30 frames animations.
I always listen to my community and make the right choice. My game is either loved or hated. And that's a good thing.

PPS: I should remember to talk to the moderator to update the screenshots on the main page

Warning! There are a lot of screenshots:
GRIND, grind, grind! 20240817_162154.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

zarathoss1

Oct 19, 2023
Our character keeping stockings on in lewd scenes would be really good and be able to zoom in in the scenes would be nice too other than that really fun game for me.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.104.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

Lust Hunter [v0.103.0] [Lust Madness]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.54 GB

PC: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

Hey bro, any chance you can compress the new version?

I maintained the working patch until yesterday. Someone decided to complain because I don't hand-hold by providing basic instructions any PC user should have and got rude about it so I decided they could maintain it. Woke up today, to a DM from someone mentioning they had a negative history and were banned. I'll repost the patch shortly, waiting for MEGA to download LH so I can verify this backed up copy still works (I usually git repo them but I forgot to with the last one...hopefully still current). Hang tight.
Thanks man, would be a shame if one retard ruined it for everyone else.
Really appreciate your work, it's the only reason this game is playable.

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018

Hello, sorry, I don't know if the patch doesn't work in this version or I don't know where to install it... sorry for the inconvenience

Feb 23, 2020
I think people just like the card game as well as how well animated the scenes are rendered

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes