sarek300

Apr 23, 2021
where do you use the harthstone ? I.ve looked all over the place and cant find it.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been wondering just what you can even do in the brothel.

I mean i have captured a few mob's, and trained, even placed a few in the brothel.

Can't do anything there with them or do anything my self. (Except maybe fill the tub up, I have no idea what for)

I must not be understanding it at all.

It seems to say you can work there, but never found out how to do that.

The rooms now seem to error a lot, but there is nothing to do there anyway.

I can sex the lady there, but that was a majorly laborious task of insanely troublesome friendship trinket's and saying the right things.

It just seems to be either an overly troublesome bunch of hoops to jump through or bothersome poorly explained things to do to get anything to happen there. (Which is why I posted, I can't get much of anything to happen there :cry: )

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

Monmonronron

Aug 12, 2021
Can someone tell me how to do quest 3? I wanna jerk off not guess the location of some random key to get in this cave

baraboi

Mar 25, 2021
Can I get a relationship with lumberjack above 30? I can only give him 5 gifts, not enough for event

ranger_op57

Apr 25, 2024
This game really needs a renpy remake or a decent in game gallery by the developer. Hard asf to play and forget about the patreon unlocker shiiitt

slayer25

Oct 12, 2024
i talked to frozen slime and got frozen key.
dunno how to defrost the key
quest 38 stays unfinished and quest 39 doesn't open
is it bugged or what do i do?

slayer25

Oct 12, 2024

Once you get it slime key and put it in your mouth, you will get a mission, Kill all the monsters within the mission while wearing the key. once you killed all the monsters go to the door above the frozen slime and unlock the door then the mission will be completed. i hope that helps
problem i don't get the mission 39

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.107.0 Fix 1] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,161 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,68 GB] - Dirty Build may have permission problems.
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
People hate the grind within it
There's a lot of content in the game without grind. For example, you can work as a whore in a brothel and satisfy customers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, that's it? I played vanilla WOW back in the 2000's. I can grind anything lol.
There's a lot of grind too, in the spirit of the old Monster Hunter ones

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There's a lot of content in the game without grind. For example, you can work as a whore in a brothel and satisfy customers.

There's a lot of grind too, in the spirit of the old Monster Hunter ones
I have never figured out how to be a prostitute in the brothel.

I would like to understand how to go about this?

I felt like I have clicked on most everything available to click on in the brothel trying to manage this, but have never been able to do any prostitution of any kind there.

I am sure I am missing something, but I could sure use a guild or explanation, if that were possible?

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes