mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
Satyr's horns are rarely found after fighting with Satyrs. How can it be found easier ... I am trying to build the 20 bear traps ... By the way is this the end of game for now? I There seems to be no HR 5 ... I have succeeded in all quests till HR4. Only the last quest of the trainer is remained. Please help

Reactions: GharbadSlabyi

sarek300

Apr 23, 2021
How do you thaw out the frozen but plug found in the frozen slimmer, I chose to place it up my but. was i wrong should i have placed it in my mouth?

GharbadSlabyi

Feb 14, 2021
How do you thaw out the frozen but plug found in the frozen slimmer, I chose to place it up my but. was i wrong should i have placed it in my mouth?
Take a quest "Frozen slime request", where reward - frozen key, and complete it. After that you can remove frozen "thing" in wardrobe.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
New bugs in (non public) version 0.4.4

- in the prison, when going to a cell containing a prisoner an error occurs: at least with the muscular female and the nymph

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/muscular_f/muscular_f_icon.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/muscular_f/muscular_f_icon.png'.

While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/nymph/nymph_icon.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/nymph/nymph_icon.png'.
- the animation in the prison (for a female character) with the nymph is no more available

- when looking at the quests of Gaffer Choo, if you select HR4 page 2 and then select from HR1 to HR3, the concerned quests are no more displayed (as there is no page 2 for them).

Last edited:

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
you can place it in your butt or in your mouth the result is the same : no key !! the quest seem bugged

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
you can place it in your butt or in your mouth the result is the same : no key !! the quest seem bugged
After you put it in your mouth or in your ass, a new quest will be added to you. You must defeat the enemies, after that you will be given the key.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
New bugs in (non public) version 0.4.4

- in the prison, when going to a cell containing a prisoner an error occurs: at least with the muscular female and the nymph

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/muscular_f/muscular_f_icon.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/muscular_f/muscular_f_icon.png'.

While loading <'Image' u'/Enemies/nymph/nymph_icon.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Enemies/nymph/nymph_icon.png'.
- the animation in the prison (for a female character) with the nymph is no more available

- when looking at the quests of Gaffer Choo, if you select HR4 page 2 and then select from HR1 to HR3, the concerned quests are no more displayed (as there is no page 2 for them).
Will be fixed in 0.4.5

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I update the mod on new version. The save system to save where we please, like on choise as well, still alweys under paywall. Lets say thi it kind disapointing that save systme is keept under paywall and save on bed at hom it strassfull and huge mistake in thi sort of game. We can't even save on choise freely. I keep doing the save mod until this madness go to an end. And keep everyone happy.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Lust Hunter 0.4.2(0.4.3) is out for FREE! [PC, MAC, ANDROID]
View attachment 1695580
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we are alredy on v0.4.4, dude. It need to to be out befor v.0.4.4
We need save systm full freee. For God Sake the save system need to be freee we need to be able to save where and when we like on choise included.

You addeing alweys news things insteed of working on save system and fixing bugs. T realies bug fix after xis updat update. It always like that bugs need to be fixed in nex reales non ofter 6, 7, 8 realese. ther will be alweys new bunch of bugs and Save sistem alweys under pay wall. I'm tired of Paywall things on save system and tell bullishe the save sitem is just a revard for who become patreon of yours. It's bullshit.

No Save Sistem under paywall.

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
we are alredy on v0.4.4, dude. It need to to be out befor v.0.4.4
We need save systm full freee. For God Sake the save system need to be freee we need to be able to save where and when we like on choise included.

You addeing alweys news things insteed of working on save system and fixing bugs. T realies bug fix after xis updat update. It always like that bugs need to be fixed in nex reales non ofter 6, 7, 8 realese. ther will be alweys new bunch of bugs and Save sistem alweys under pay wall. I'm tired of Paywall things on save system and tell bullishe the save sitem is just a revard for who become patreon of yours. It's bullshit.

No Save Sistem under paywall.
I only post public versions here.
You're funny.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
There are a ton of issues present in thecurrent state of the game. Some missions keep error coding when you try to take them, cant access the sex stat tree and trying to enter the village wall map pops up an error. Could barely do anything other than the tutorial fight with Marina. Literally unplayable

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
There are a ton of issues present in thecurrent state of the game. Some missions keep error coding when you try to take them, cant access the sex stat tree and trying to enter the village wall map pops up an error. Could barely do anything other than the tutorial fight with Marina. Literally unplayable
Looking at the errors, you use a curve build. Use only official releases. Alternatively, try starting a new game.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes