Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
if you are in the snow forest you must be hr4 and this lvl is too hight for the nymph ; in the snow forest you have even to built 20 snowman and kill 3 of them.
I've restarted the game, and as soon I got the "Catch" card, I've tried to catch a nymph (mission). However, enemy level is already to low !

mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
Non of the doors are opened in the "Snow forest" ... How can it be done?
Any guides please?
There is nothing to do at the moment ...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do we really kill each every enemy we meat on the way? We we can't catch them from the begining of the game instead kill them all till level 3? it usless to kill them instead of fill them all with lust.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm still unable to catch the nymph
How to obtain the "max potion" ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well. You need to make it save everywher from the begining. Save never need to be patreon exlusive to save wherewe we like on choise as well.

I never gonna trust this dev he thing the save need to be patron exlusive acces. I never trust someone like this dev. It too lat to gain my trust, dev. it almo 40 update ince the release.
It was better You never put paywall at all on save sistem. Save system should never gonna be touched like you did "only Monay milkers doing that putting it under paywall."

Last edited:

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Well. You need to make it save everywher from the begining. Save never need to be patreon exlusive to save wherewe we like on choise as well.

I never gonna trust this dev he thing the save need to be patron exlusive acces. I never trust someone like this dev. It too lat to gain my trust, dev. it almo 40 update ince the release.
It was better You never put paywall at all on save sistem. Save system should never gonna be touched like you did "only Monay milkers doing that putting it under paywall."
Hi, thank's for your reply, can you update your mod for 4.8 please ? :D

Edit: He work for 4.8 thank's a lot

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes